Apply Bobbi Brown gel liner in #1 all over lid using finger or a brush made for creamy eye products. This will be the base and where you get most of your color.
No need to be perfect. This is somewhat foolproof. We will blend on the next step.
Apply the Gunmetal eyeshadow (a shimmering dark gunmetal eyeshadow) from the Urban Decay Naked Palette onto a MAC 217 and work it into the crease and lid blending well. The proper brush is essential to creating this look, it makes all the difference. You can also try a Sigma E25.
Using a liner brush apply Gunmetal shadow from the outer corners working your way inwards to midway of the lower lash line.
With a clean MAC 217 apply Virgin From the Naked Palette (a beige pearl) to the brow bone working into crease blending into the crease color. Blend the colors well.
Use a liner brush to apply Virgin eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eye extending outward meeting the darker shade in the center.
Using my Vincent Longo eyeliner brush I lined my upper lash line with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black ink.
Apply concealer using a domed brush to catch any eyeshadow that has fallen.
Apply a generous amount of mascara to upper and lower lashes. I am using my favorite … Tarte lights, camera, lashes!
For a sexier look apply a waterproof black eyeliner to the bottom inner rim of eye.
Apply a soft pink to cheeks and a nude pink lipstick and gloss to lips to complete the look.
Complete list of products used:
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink #1
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – colors – Gunmetal and Virgin
- Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in Stingray
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Natural Mascara in Black
- Brushes – MAC 217 – Real Techniques Pixel Point eyeliner brush – Vincent Longo #12
- YSL Tient Radiance foundation in Golden Beige #7
- TheBalm Time Balm Concealer in Light/Medium
- MAC blush in Blushbaby
- Brows – MAC Charcoal Brown
- Brushes – Real Techniques stippling brush – Real Techniques deluxe crease brush – Sigma Small Contour F05
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Blankety
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Scoop
This Smokey look is so easy to achieve. I have applied it in a way that I find very wearable. Give it a shot!
What do you think? Do you think you could do this look? What other looks would you like to see? Please leave any questions of comment!