What I got:
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques bronzer in Golden – Great color! It gave me a believable bronze.
Alabu skin care Baby Me Goat Milk Soap – unscented, gentle, and non-drying
- The Seaweed Bath Co. – this eucalyptus and peppermint scented soap would be great for post-workout to refresh
- dr. Collins toothpaste – sweet taste, teeth felt clean after use
- Burt’s Bee’s lip shimmer in Plum – I am familiar with this product and the tingling mint. These lip shimmers surprisingly provide a lot of pigment, too bad Plum isn’t really my color.
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw Honey - I use honey daily in tea, homemade face masks, and on toast. This was more of a creamed honey. I’m always excited to try a new organic honey unfortunately I didn’t love the taste of this one.
- Shea radiance Whipped Shea butter – This might be a good moisturizer if I could get past the smell of it. The Kalahari Melon scent was very similar to cavity packing material used at the dentist office. As panic flooded my mind I needed to wash it off immediately.
- Catalyst Gourmet Chai Gourmet enhancers – I have yet to try this.
- Mr. Elle Pooh – definitely my favorite of the bunch is “taxidermy Paper”. Paper and gifts created from elephant dung to help calm the conflict between elephants and the citizen’s of Sri Lanka. By purchasing this paper you give the people of Sri Lanka a way to work with and utilize elephants to help their economy hopefully resulting in less killings of these beautiful animals.
- Mate Factor Tea – I have yet to try this. I have heard Mate tea is a good substitute for coffee.
Do you subscribe to any monthly boxes?