- Clarins Sunscreen Stick for Sun Sensitive Areas – this no mess sunscreen is super easy in a stick form, it completely protects your skin and is also the best for lips (clarins.com)
- Chanel le Vernis in Holiday – the perfect orange-red (swatch)
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina – I love a matte lip and adore these lip pencils from Nars, they are silky and smooth and not drying in the least, they also make the perfect liner and this is a great nude color for lining, I go mad lining my lips with a thin pencil, I love it even more as a lipstick, im almost never without it (nars.com)
- Nars Pure Matte Lip Pencil in Damned – the most gorgeous deep magenta, this is my take on this season’s bold dark lip trend, pair it with a tan and a white dress and voila! (nars.com)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Tipsy – this coral blush is truley stunning and I am wearing it all summer long, I also adore the formula, they are definitely worth the hype (review)
- YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in 1- Beige Charnel - okay my third lipstick on the list, I see how that might seem excessive but, this one, as well, deserves a mention, I love this color and the formula is the tops! (review)
- 100% Pure Organic Rose Hydrosol – I have been using this a lot this month, I store it in the fridge and pop it in my bag before I go out, it hydrates and soothes my skin, however, i’m not commited to this brand (100percentpure.com)
What are some of your favorite’s this month?