This month slipped past rather quickly. I cannot believe that it is time again for my monthly favorite’s. This month and in the future I am making an attempt at keeping my picks down to five. Which, for me is very difficult. There are ton’s of favorite’s but the few I picked this month deserve a mention.
- John Masters Organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer - I ran out of this product recently which made me realize how much I love it. “You don’t know what you got til it’s gone”, they say. Well I reordered it and received it just in time for this post. This scalp treatment helps balance the PH of my scalp allowing me to skip a shampoo. My scalp and hair feels healthier when I use this. review
- Monoi Tiki Tahiti - I love coconut oil and its endless benefits. I adore the gardenia scent of this one which has become my summer fragrance. I love to apply it after a shower and to my legs giving a lovely glow. See a tip on how to use it here.
- Caudelie Beauty Elixer – I guess this product goes without saying especially in the month of July. This toner has become my travel companion. I use it as a toner, to set makeup, and throughout the day to refresh. I simply love it. Get it here. (full review to come)
- Illamasqua Nail Laquer in Lament – This might be my favorite coral color ever. It is bright and the formula is fantastic, it is easy to apply and lasts! Swatch
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned - I adore these matte lipsticks from Nars and have been getting my wear out of Damned – a deep magenta. Swatch , See me wearing it here
What are your favorite’s this month? I would very much like to hear!