- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Billionaire - Deborah Lippmann polishes provide high shine, long-wear, and come in the most beautiful shades. I love this deep shade of hunter green which is perfect for fall. (review to come soon) availible here
- Giorgio Armani ‘Eyes to Kill” #27 -I love this mauve shade from the ‘Acqua Collection’ and have certainly been getting my wear out of it. It provides a shimmering, sultry look that is perfect for a night out. (review)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita – The matte lip pencils from NARS are one of my favorite lipsticks. I love this dusty rose shade for day or night. (review)
- Origins Charcoal Mask – My favorite charcoal mask to date, this will always be a monthly favorite. (review)
- Jemma Kidd All Over Radiance Creme – My go to highlighter for a dewy, natural, radiant look. I also use this an eyeshadow base daily, its my go-to.
- OCC Lip Tar in Queen – I adore these lip tars and love this new shade. It’s pretty striking and flattering. (review)
What are some of your favorite’s this month?