Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Released earlier this year, the Diorskin Nude BB Creme is a makeup with naturally derived skin care ingredients. “Its light, blending texture delivers seamless correction and bathes the face in a unique rosy glow.” The BB Creme is available in “four expert shades to match every skintone.”

dior-bb-4

In following trend from Asia, companies have been releasing BB creams left and right for quite a while now. I have tried many and none have been quite up to par with the asian versions. While I found some formulas to be moisturizing they considerably lacked in coverage. I didn’t have very high hopes from Dior’s new release. Although upon swatching it, I knew immediately that it held promise. Dior has given us the coverage we wanted and comes in the shades we have so intensely desired.

dior-bb-3

Diorskin Nude BB Creme provides light to medium coverage. The creamy formula blends seamlessly into skin with just my fingertips. It provides moderate coverage yet leaves a completely natural finish. It’s a low maintenance product that leaves me with flawless looking skin without much effort on my part.

The BB Creme doesnt require me to powder. The finish is not oily in any sense yet it does provide me with a healthy glow. I actually find this product to be a bit dry on my skin, so I make sure to moisturize well beforehand. I think this product would suit just about any skin type.

dior-bb-1I picked up the shade #002 fair. Upon first swatching this shade it was light with more yellow tones. After several minutes the shade deepens, losing some yellow tones and leaning more beige. The color does not continue to deepen as time goes on. Without some self-tanning this shade would be a bit to deep for me. I highly recommend allowing some time to see how the color develops on your skin before purchase.

dior-bb-5

I must mention that as well as a combination skincare and makeup, the Dior BB Cream is marketed as a sunscreen as well with a spf of 10. The directions state to apply this product 15 minutes before sun exposure and to reapply every 2 hours. I personally disregard this information and have chosen to use this as a makeup and not for daily sunscreen protection.

I love this product for it’s natural finish and low maintenance application. It has become a regular product in my routine for my “days off.”

Have you tried the Diorskin Nude BB Creme?

About these ads
This entry was posted in Makeup/Nails, Skincare and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

This one looks really natural on you, Taylor! I think the shade matches well as well! I loved my Dior Hydralife BB cream last year, but had to stop using it because I got paler. Once I get a bit of color back I’ll probably take it out again because the formula works well for me! I’m not too sure about these, as I heard they lean pink. Maybe I should swatch them and wait for a while to see what they do!

• Hi Sunny, they are said to give a “rosy glow”. The lightest shade definitely had a bit more pink to it, so for me it was a no no. I didn’t really feel too much pink to this, but warmth. I use it when I self tan :-)
      I still feel there should be more than just 4 shades.

It does make you look a bit tanned, but the finish is natural without being too oily or matte. It’s nice! I wish these products had more SPF, though, if they truly intended for them to be multi-taskers!

Oh Taylor, you can sell me anything with your flawless skin, seriously! I love how it looks pretty matte but still with a bit of a sheen to give that life back to the skin. I actually like very few BB creams, most are more TM but some are actually really good! I actually have a sample of this, going to try it soon!

4. Ana says:

I can not find words on how beautiful you are! I’m speechless!

5. Tiffany says:

The finish is gorgeous on you! Now that my skin is in a much better state, I love that I can get away with lighter coverage bases. I’ve been absolutely smitten with this BB creme ever since I got it! Great review :)

6. Looks gorge on you! I really love this formula, however it just seemed like a glorified tinted moisturizer to me. I hate that is has such a low SPF too.

• Hi Kayla thank you. I don’t mind the SPF part personally. I wouldnt want to be applying a makeup over and over again, so I like to use them seperately, Also I dont think ive seen the sun in 6 months :-(

7. kaabrah1 says:

This looks great! I have tried a couple of BB creams as well and, just like you said, they all seem to lack coverage! I will have to try this out. How did you apply the cream? With a brush or your fingers?

8. Mammu says:

It looks great on you, it gives the nicest glow. I haven’t tried it but it’s definitely worth trying!

9. Oooh maybe this shade would work for me then! I am very, very curious now! :D

10. claire says:

I think your skin is perfect from begin with, so almost everything will look good on you, haha. I am also sad that Dior’s foundations in general come in such dark shades, sometimes they have a weird orange or pink undertone as well.

11. This looks very natural, not like makeup at all, which I love. I didn’t get on the BB cream trend, I stuck with LM tinted moisturizer for my “days off” but I recently got a sample of the UD BB cream and surprisingly really am enjoying it. So perhaps I’ll be looking into more in the future :)

• Hi Catherine. Ever since I came across Missha BB Cream I have been curious as sampling more. It got me hooked. I have heard the things about the UD BB cream, of course I’m curious to try it myself :-)

12. This is one of the few BB creams that I actually really like! I am still a skin care routine followed by make-up routine type of girl, and I don’t use a BB cream myself, but I used this particular BB cream on models and customers and I loved it for that.

13. marisaporter says:

Trying out foundations right now……piques my interest when I see pics. Thanks for sharing!

14. JoanneP says:

Your skin looks beautiful here!!!! As usual! I haven’t tried this new release from Dior. Last time I checked Dior Snow BB cream, it was way too pale for my skin tone. The texture was lovely and lightweight. So hopefully this time the nude version will suit me better. The only concern will just lie on oxidation.

15. Sounds really good! And as always your skin looks flawless. You make every thing you wear look good :) I’m back to my ysl foundation cos the nars one has become a little dark for me :( oh Taylor I finally have tried the samples I got last year of ysl forever youth serum and wow it’s brilliant. Have been putting it on for a week now and it’s doing something good for my skin. Have you tried it yet? I recommend getting a sample or two of it <3

16. LifeOfBun says:

Whaat? Reapply every 2 hours?? Wouldn’t that result in a layered cake? >_< The one time apply looks nice though, very dewy!

17. Gina says:

Hi Taylor! Great review, I picked this up in the same shade a few weeks ago and have been loving and wearing it everyday! I love it with a few drops of my face oil too. I find I don’t get oily throughout the day with this either, which I tend to do with my YSL Touche Eclat foundation. I think I will save that one for nighttime use. :)

I kind of steer away from Dior products, because I used to work for the line and found everything too scented for my taste (it’s the ‘luxury’ experience), but this sounds great, Taylor. I’m in the market for a BB cream, never having tried one if you can believe it!

19. tam0rama says:

It’s crazy how many BB creams are out there now! Haven’t looked into Dior, they are usually a bit beyond my price point.

20. i was looking at this in sephora today, and i definitely agree that it is promising! i don’t think i’ll buy it, but i’m so curious, i really ought to try it! HMM

21. The Diorskin Nude foundation is my favorite foundation ever!!! When I swatch the bb cream version at sephora, I really couldn’t tell the difference between the bb cream and the foundation. have you tried the foundation? Are the two kinda the same except they just changed the packaging?