Cult Beauty is an online beauty destination featuring only the best that beauty has to offer. What to love? Cult Beauty doesn’t carry entire brand lines. Instead, an expert team of panelists hand-pick the select few that can only be deemed ‘cult’. The team over at Cult Beauty are beauty junkies just like you and me and have done the research for us, making shopping for our beauty essentials easier.
You can find a wide range of exceptional brand names available at Cult Beauty including Aesop, Sunday Riley, Oskia, Omorovicza, Caudelie, REN, Ellis Faas, Jouer and RMS Beauty, a personal favorite. The people at Cult Beauty kindly sent over the RMS Beauty Oil for my review only.
RMS Beauty Oil is a lightweight oil formulated to repleish, rejuvenate, and preserve the skin. It contains a combination of antioxidant and vitamin-rich oils such as Buriti, Jojoba, Rose Hip and Tamanua, as well as the herbal extracts of Ashwagandha, St Johns Wort, Horsetail, Marigold, Sarsaparille, Licorice and Tumeric.
- Buruti Oil -is rich in Vitamin A, essential fatty acids and contains a naturally occurring SPF factor. Rich in antioxidants, it protects skin against free-radicals and helps to lighten sun-related scar and dark spots.
- Tamanu Oil - is a healing oil with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic properties and great for treatment of acne and acne scars, psoriasis and eczema. It also contains antioxidants and vitamin e.
- Rosehip Oil - contains Vitamin C, fatty acids and is rich in Vitamin A (retinol), a proven ingredient for preventing and diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- St. Johns Wort – has anti-inflammatory benefits and speeds up the skin’s healing abilities.
- Ashwagandha – is a great treatment for acne and skin infections with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Sarsaparilla – has high levels of amino acids and the vitamins A, B, C and D and antibacterial ingredients. Useful for healing skin infections and skin conditions like Psoriasis and eczema.
The combination of exotic ingredients create a perfect balance, if a touch unexpected. Is seems as though founder and creator of the RMS brand, Rose-Marie Swift, has carefully thought out each and every single ingredient contained in the RMS Beauty Oil. This Oil serves to combat a multitude of skin care concerns in one phenomenal formula.
The first thing you will notice about the RMS Beauty Oil is the gorgeous scent of vanilla extract. I haven’t known a skin care product to carry such a fragrance and it is an experience of delight to use this product. The Oil itself is yellow-tinged and comes housed in a white opaque bottle with a dropper attached to the top. The dropper is perfect for dispensing the exact amount of product without producing any waste.
The oil has a heavier weight, so I was surprised to find that it absorbed into my skin almost instantly. RMS Beauty Oil provided my complexion with a serious glow and the results are immediate. My skin felt incredibly smooth and silky once the oil absorbed. Left on overnight I woke up to incredibly radiant skin. I am no stranger to occasional break-outs and felt this oil helped to maintain clearer skin as well as heal any break-outs faster. RMS Beauty Oil is highly moisturizing on its own, however those with drier skin types, like myself, might want to layer it underneath their daily moisturizer.
RMS Beauty Oil $74 USD available at CultBeauty.co.uk
USE THE CODE SHIPUS
To recieve free (standard) shipping at Cultbeauty.co.uk on all orders over £25 (offer excludes brand Escentric Molecules)
Offer valid from 6/26 – 7/6