Instead of doing my standard ’Monthly Favorites’ post, I decided to hold off and compose a round-up of my absolute ‘Holy Grail’ summer favorites. The products featured in this post are much more than favorites, but my utter essentials. The one’s that I cannot do without, the crème de la crème if you will. Enjoy…
- Coola Organic Suncare Sunscreen Mineral Matte Tint - Coola’s line of sunscreens are all-natural, organic and full of skin-healthy ingredients. The Matte Tint is my everyday sunscreen and works beautifully as a makeup base.
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse – This self-tanner delivers the most natural-looking tan that can easily be layered for more intensity. When applied with the tanning mitt it’s completely fool-proof. It lasts long and wont fade in weird patches.
- Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Vitamin C Serum - It always surprises me just how moisturizing this one product is alone. My drier skin just drinks it up. With a heavy-dose of antioxidants, this paired along with a sunscreen, is all I need to fight the elements for the day.
- RMS Beauty Oil – An exquisite oil from RMS that get’s me glowing. Perfect for summer and a complete multi-tasking, problem solver.
- Osmia Detox Exfoliating Mask - Although this is a newer product in my routine, it has quickly won over my heart and demands to be included. This powder mask deeply cleanses, exfoliates and leaves my skin incredibly smooth and visibly radiant. The results are immediately evident.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - This Tinted Moisturizer is one of my favorite bases and an all-around favorite product. I love it mostly for the radiant, ‘lit from within’ finish it delivers. When I want more coverage i’ll often times mix it along with a heavier foundation just to get that ‘glow’.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara - This formula is completely waterproof and smudge proof. Why I love it the most? It lengthens, volumizes and freezes my curl and keeps it all-day. This is a year-round favorite!
- Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base - It’s all about creamy products for summer. This gel/cream bronzer from Chanel has a dreamy texture. It’s a very easy product to create a summer glow.
- Chanel Le Vernus in Azure - This is what I am personally deeming the shade of summer and possibly of all-time. This duo-chrome transitions from blue to green, and metallic to shimmer depending on the light in which you view it. It’s complexity and all of it’;s variations are exquisite. The formula is certainly not the longest wearing one but it’s beauty makes up for it.
- Living Proof No Frizz Styling Cream - Until I found this product I could not maintain nor manage my curly hair in the summertime. The Styling Cream from Living Proof is like nothing other. It’s keeps my naturally curly hair straight and frizz-free in any heat. Its like having your hair professionally straightened without the flatness. Curly girl must-have!
What are some of your summer ‘HG’ essentials and favorites? Spot any here?