Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lip Color Conditioner in Pink Dune

Tom Ford’s Spring Makeup Collection features eight new ‘limited edition’ lip shades, along with four new Nail Lacquers. These Lip Color Sheers are a new formula for Spring/Summer have a sheer, shimmering finish. Tom Ford’s traditional brown retro-chic lacquered lipstick case got a makeover too.

tom-ford-pink-dune-spring

Pink Dune instantly captivated me. I tried hard not to succumb to the allure of this radiant beauty, but I fell hard. This sheer peach shade contains a tinge of pink and a multitude of golden shimmer. The formula is creamy with a luminous sheen. It wears quite well and feels comfortable. The Lip Color Conditioners contain Tom Ford’s standard vanilla scent that isn’t overly fragrant. It easily layers for a bit more coverage without feeling heavy.

tom-ford-pink-dune-spring-2

Pink Dune

tom-ford-pink-dune-2 several layers in natural light

tom-ford-pink-dune-swatch

Pink Dune pairs perfectly with Incandescent Nail Lacquer as seen in this photo.

Pink Dune $49

neimanmarcus.com, bloomingdales.com

About these ads
This entry was posted in Makeup/Nails and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lip Color Conditioner in Pink Dune

Hey Taylor, oh this looks lovely on you! I think it might be too pale for me, but it’s JUST right for your skin tone! Yum!

This is such a Taylor shade! It looks absolutely lush on your lips and I love the golden glowiness of the shimmer!

3. Just beautiful! These sorts of shades can be a little hard to wear, the mix of lightness and semi-frost, but it’s just lovely on you

4. Gorgeous! This looks a little too nude for me, but you’re made for colours like this, Taylor :-)

5. GORGEOUS on you Taylor! A definite Taylor shade! I’d love to get my hands on this one too!

6. madison ann says:

This looks gorgeous, I was between this and the Yves Saint Laurent Lipstain, but I think I might go with this shade instead, thanks for the post !

7. glambunctious says:

This is gorgeous and a definitely Taylor lippie! I am SO tempted by these! I really love this one and Summer Fling but I’m trying to hold off…we’ll see how well that goes! ;)

8. Arianne says:

Whoa. WOW. Glowing lips. So pretty on you!

9. Simply stunning on you! I have yet to try a Tom Ford lippie, but I think this line would be the place to start, I just love the finish and….the packaging ;)

10. Carina says:

GAH! It is so gorgeous on you. Takes on a whole different complexity on your lips, how fascinating!

11. Like everyone has said – this shade really looks amazing on you Taylor! Its probably a bit light for me but I love the golden shimmer! And that nail polish – I need!

12. rachaelnovak says:

This color is STUNNING! Love the golden glow. Usually I’m not crazy about frosty looking lipsticks but this does NOT fall under that umbrella. I might have to run out and get this one!