YSL Spring 2014 ‘Flower Crush’ Collection Rouge Volupté #32 Corail Jalouse

It’s no secret that I am quite a fan of the Rouge Volupté range from YSL (evidence here, here, and here). When I heard word that YSL’s new Spring ‘Flower Crush‘ Collection featured four new shades, my heart began to race. The four new shades included, I  have heard, are said to be permanent. Included in the new release is #31 Fuchsia Storm, #32 Corail Jalouse (featured in this post), #33 Pink Neilia, and #34 Pink Asarina.

YSL-Spring-RV-32-1The formula is standard for the Rouge Volupté, smooth buttery goodness with an opaque finish. Some people find the RV formula too bold. As a little secret, I often times just pat the lipstick on for a less ‘in your face’ look. I personally find the formula very versatile in application.

YSL-spring-rv-32-3

Corail Jalouse is a light peachy-pink, a stunner for sure. As standard the finish appears somewhat glossy and dries down to a satin finish.

YSL-spring-rv-32-4

wearing #32 Corail Jalouse
YSL-spring-rv-32-2
 Some Rouge Volupté comparison swatches
YSL-spring-rv-32-5
left to right:

YSL Rouge Volupté #30 Faubourg Peach, YSL Rouge Voluté Shine #13 Pink in Paris, YSL Rouge Volupté #6 Pink in Devotion, YSL Rouge Volupté #32 Corail Jalouse, YSL Rouge Volupté #29 Opera Rose

YSL Rouge Volupté #32 Corail Jalouse $34

nordstrom.com

About these ads
This entry was posted in Makeup/Nails and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to YSL Spring 2014 ‘Flower Crush’ Collection Rouge Volupté #32 Corail Jalouse

1. shmonica says:

so pretty!
    I realyl want to try the ysl volupte gloss.

2. Kat says:

I need this YSL Lipstick! This is the perfect peachy-pink Color

Such a pretty every-day pink. I love the touch of warmth in this shade and the finish looks so lush and creamy, yum!

4. It’s gorgeous on you! A Taylor shade indeed! I wants it. But I also want everyone in those swatches too!

5. All lipsticks look great on you Taylor! *jealous* Haha

6. I’ve been wanting those lipsticks, every color from the entire collection! YSL will always be one of my high end fav’s. <3

7. Nikki says:

Looks gorgeous on you! :)

8. Those swatches of shades of pink are so drool-worthy! Love this on you. I feel like it would run the risk of looking sort of barbie-ish on me, but you pull it off beautifully (ok let’s be real, you wear every shade beautifully!)

9. Marianna says:

This is a PERFECT everyday pink!
    Looks amazing on you! It’s interesting how it looks peachier in one light and pinker in the other. The finish is beautiful. I love YSL lipsticks :)

10. You look beautiful in that full-face shot! This pink is spring perfection & I love how it looks with your tan. A lemming has been created >.<

11. Whitney says:

Beautiful colour, and beautiful on you! I love your collection of YSL lipsticks *____*

12. natalie says:

This color looks stunning on you! Its such a gorgeous lipstick. I need to start investing in more YSL lipsticks, they are just fantastic.

I think this was the shade I swatched in store, and I loved it! As usual, it looks great on you Taylor :)

14. Liss Cope says:

I looks stunning on you… and that packaging! xx

15. I love the way that cool pinks look on your complexion- I wish I could pull these off! The finish look beautiful.

16. oooo so many pretty pinks! I love them all. lol. Too bad they wouldn’t look like that on me haha!

17. koofa says:

Oh gosh, I want them all!

18. Claudia says:

I reviewed this one today, it’s so gorgeous isn’t it? Really suits you :)

19. Beyond Blush says:

Gorgeous! I absolutely love the packaging of these lippies :)

20. Jodie Martin says:

Color is amazing on you! What do you have “makeup wise” under your eyes? I love it! Just mAkes your eyes pop! Please share! Thanks