Today marks the first day of Spring! It also just so happens to be the International Day of Happiness! Do you know what makes me happy? Spring… and makeup. So, what better way to acknowledge the day than a lovely selection of new Spring beauty. Here’s what I’ve been eyeing.
- JINSOON Nail Lacquer in Dolly Pink is not a shade that I would usually be drawn to, but I find myself suddenly craving feminine hues. This cotton candy pink from JINSOON awoke the little girl inside me. $18 (sephora.com)
- Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Coral Beach looks like the perfect coral shade to pair with a summer tan. I might be getting ahead of myself, it’s only just Spring. I do find myself still lusting over the collection, even after picking up Incandescent Nail Lacquer and Pink Dune Lip Color Sheer. $32 (nordstrom.com)
- Dior Le Vernis Nail Enamel in 192 Pampille is a beautifully sheer and shimmering milky-white aqua shade. Its a lovely alternative to your classic sheer nudes. $24 (nordstrom.com)
- By Terry Cellularose Blush Glacé in Rose Melba smoothes the complexion and offers a sheer, flush of color. This new beauty has my attention and I’ll be seeking it out in due time. $58 (bloomingdales.com)
- RMS Beauty Mascara was recently released from the natural and organic line. With a name like RMS, I have high hopes for this green mascara. My fingers are crossed that this one can hold a curl while keeping it easy on my sensitive eyes. $28 (rmsbeauty.com)
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick had me instantly intrigued. I can’t wait to get my paws on this new release that promises “the power of a stain, the intense color of a lipstick, and the shine of a gloss.” I’ll take one in Melted Peony please. $21 (toofaced.com)
- Givenchy Le Prismissime Euphoric Pink Lip & Cheek Palette, I mean c’mon Givenchy! This Palette might complete my makeup collection… ok maybe not. This one palette, with nine extraordinary shades for both lips and cheeks has me smitten. $69 (sephora.com)
- By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi-Serum is a color correcting radiance elixir from the beautiful By Terry. Apricot Glow sounds like a perfectly luminous shade to take me from Winter to Spring. $89 (bloomingdales.com)
- Eve Lom Radiance Lift Foundation SPF 15 is one of the products in the new line of cosmetics from the cult skin care line. I will be needing to sample the new line, but of course. $60 (us.spacenk.com)
- Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Foundation says to offer the coverage of a foundation with a “beautifying texture.” Other words I found intriguing… “instant touch of summer”,“natural ingredients which counter the visible effects of fatigue”, “reviving dull skin for an even complexion”. As a huge fan of the Guerlain brand, I will need to investigate further. $53 (sephora.com)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes are already a cult favorite amidst the beauty world. I quickly swapped up Dim Infusion and have only the best reviews. The Ambient Blushes are sure worth seeking out. $35 (sephora.com)
What new Spring releases have caught your attention? Have you tried any of the products mentioned here? I would love to hear your thoughts?
Happy Spring Dreamers!
Disclosure: All links are strictly available for your convenience.