Products I’m currently coveting:
- Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection – I love Too Faced eye shadows and I am loving this natural collection of colors. Their eye shadows are highly pigmented and long-lasting. Get it at TooFaced.com
- Burberry Beauty Sheer Eye Shadow in Midnight brown – I have yet to try out any Burberry Beauty products and am dying to try this one out. Burberry Midnight Brown is a shimmery brown laced with mahogany and silver shimmer. Here is a Swatch from thebeautylookbook.com
- Chanel Nail Polish in June – I love this apricot color for spring. See a swatch at Temptalia.com.
- Dyptique Eau Duelle – I got a sample of this fragrance and fell in love with it. I am very very sensitive to smells and find most fragrances irritating. It is very hard to me to find a fragrance that I love. With notes of white vanilla and black frankincense this fragrance leaves a light warm sexy scent. I just ordered mine from Barneys.com.
- Chantecaille ‘Coral Reefs’ Face Palette – At a steep $79 I won’t be purchasing this palette but will be admiring its prettiness from my afar. It s such a lovely palette isn’t it.
- John Masters Organics Evening Primrose Shampoo for Dry Hair – John Masters is quickly becoming my favorite hair care company. I have several of their products including the Deep Follicle Scalp Treatment and Volumizer which has done wonders for my hair (review to come). Since switching to all natural hair care products I have seen a tremendous increase in my hair’s health. I really want to try this shampoo. Website for John Masters here.
What’s on your spring wishlist?