My Birthday is at the end of June so I thought I would share with my reader’s all the lovely things I have been lusting after recently. Also, if this might help to be of assistance for my loved one’s who might be having any difficulties in making a decision, well then splendid. (wink, wink)
- Mulberry Tillie Bracelet in Pale Gold Metal – A lovely gold bangle with the much loved Mulberry Tree logo – on sale here
- John Master’s Organics products including the Honey and Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor, Blood Orange & Vanilla body wash and body Milk, and Vitamin C anti-aging face serum. I’m a huge fan of John Master’s Products and I would love to try these out. available at JohnMasters.com
- Anthropologie Peplum Ponte Top in Ivory. I’ve been rocking peplum before it was the hot thing. I love what is does for the women’s figure. This one from Anthopologie is gorgeous. Get is at Anthropologie.com
- Jen’s Pirate Booty Bowie Blouse in Black – I adore the bohemian-inspired style of Jen’s Pirate Booty clothing and the super comfortable gauze material that she uses. I need this easy breezy top in my collection. Get it here
- YSL Medium Clutch in Black Patent Leather – In LOVE with this staple clutch from YSL. It’s perfection! available here
- YSL Arty Oval Ring with Black/Gold Stone & Gold-Toned Metal – I love the unique bohemian style of this ring. I would style this ring with everything. My only fear is that this very popular style might be a bit played out. It is stunning though. I am having trouble locating this, there is one here, but not in my size.