I put together a selection of products to keep you beautiful through the summer heat. These are all essential products that I simply cannot do without once the heat and humidity roll around.
1. A multi-purpose stain for lips and cheeks for long-lasting sweat-proof color – I love Becca Beach Tint (review)
2. A Self-tanner to give you natural looking tan without the damaging effects of the sun – Jergens Natural Glow is my go-to for steak-free color. (review and tanning tips)
3. To keep feet soft use Foot Pumice – I’m barefoot as much as I can be in the summer, to keep my feet in soft I keep a foot file in the shower with me and do a quick filing once my feet have softened in the water.
4. Lock out humidity with No Frizz straight Making Styling Treatment – What many people don’t actually know about me is that im a curly girl. This styling treatment is revolutionary, it locks out humidity keeping your hair smooth through the next washing. I highly recommend this product to anyone seeking smoother hair. I use more than a quarter size amount of product, it does not weigh hair down. Get it here.
5. A multi-purpose moisturizing stick to save dry skin – I love Josie Maran’s Argan oil stick and tote it around with me all summer. This Argan Oil stick is a life saver. I use it everywhere from my cuticles, to the ends of my hair, on my lips, to sooth sunburn, or anywhere some extra moisture is needed. It cure’s and heals. Get it here.
6. I love this Ombre Beach Bag from Anthropologie – Get it (here)
7. A no-mess easy to use Sunscreen Stick like Clarins Stick SPF 30 – I use this on sun-sensitive areas including lips. Get it here.
8. The Perfect Coral Nail Polish like Illamasqua’s Lament – (review & swatch)
9. Oversized Sunglasses to protect the sensitive area around the eyes from the sun and to prevent wrinkles from squinting. A must!
10. A body oil to moisturize and add a glow to skin like Monoi Tiare Coconut Oil – This scented coconut oil my favorite. See how to make your legs look flawless with this tip.
11. A Powder Bronzer for some extra warmth try Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. This bronzer is perfect to create a natural tan without looking orange or red. I found a great review Makingupthemw.com Get it here.
Don’t forget a wide-brimmed hat to keep your skin looking young and beautiful! I wear this crushable one from the San Diego Hat Co.
What are your Summer Essentials?