Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Tipsy

Tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blushes are “inspired by Tarte’s best-selling cheek and lip stains. Solar-baked and infused with Amazonian clay these nutrient rich and skin-nourishing Amazonian Clay blushes restore harmony for a flawless finish that lasts all day.”

These Amazonian clay blushes are formulated without mineral oil, phthalates, sodium laurel sufates, synthetic fragrances and are free of parabens. They contain ‘skinvigorating’ ingredients such as Amazonian clay, beeswax, vitamin C, and vitamin E and are cruelty-free. These healthy-skin blushes come in 8 gorgeous shades and 4 newly released shimmering versions.

The blush featured here is Tipsy, a matte coral. This blush is highly pigmented and deposits a ton of color while still remaining sheer. The formula is soft and blends very easily and lasted throughout the day on me. This is easily my favorite powder blush for summer. The coral gives stunning color and is a perfect pairing for tanned skin. I am usually not very big on bright blush but this product changed my mind. After applying it, I saw that pop and loved it instantly. This formulation has joined the ranks of top blushes on my list, and I, myself will certainly be seeking out other shades. I highly recommend trying them out for yourself.

Tarte Amazonian 12-hour blush comes in 8 shades:

Flush – a deep berry

Blushing Bride – a plumy rose

Natural Beauty – a red tone

Dollface – a light pink

Blissfull – a warm peach

Amused – a bright pink

Tipsy – a coral (featured here)

Exposed – a nude

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush also comes in 4 shimmering shades:

Adored – a shimmering light pink

Glisten – a shimmering peachy pink

Buff – a shimmering nude

Frisky – a shimmering bright coral

For $25 each you can get the here.

Have you tried these blushes? Any thought?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Tipsy

I have dollface! Cringed at the price tag, but so worth it! A really natural colour! Coral looks very nice on you!! 😀

2. LMC says:

Hi there,

What is this lipgloss you’re wearing…so pretty! Thanks, Lisa

3. marylou says:

whats your eyeshadows name ? very beautiful!

4. LifeOfBun says:

I was looking for nice pics of this blusher on Google and you’re on the third row of pictures! Go you! 😀

5. Rony says:

Hi Taylor! What is the camera you use that produces such great quality images? I am amazed!!!!)))

6. Kristen says:

Hi- I think your makeup looks fantastic! Would you be able to tell me what you are wearing on your lips? I have been wanting that look but have been having a hard time finding it. Also, do you have any videos on makeup application?
    Thanks!

• Hi Kristen,
      This was really a while back and I’m unsure about my base. I had a self-tan at that time and I think it’s NARS tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz. On the eyes it’s just Jemma Kidd all over radiance creme in iced gold on lid and inner corners. MUFE Aqua Liner I’m Mat Black, and Mac Cremesheen Lip Gloss in Fashion Scoop. No video yet but I do have some tutorials. Here’s one for glowing skin- https://mylucitedreams.com/2012/07/26/get-the-look-glowing-skin/

I am working to get up some more tutorials and possibly some videos.

7. Kristen says:

I just someone earlier asked the same question regarding your lip gloss. I do have another question regarding makeup though. In your opinion do you think tarte is a good makeup line to get products like foundation, mascara, blush, etc? I got a kit and I’m not sure if it is a good line vs lines such as benefit or too faced or làura geller. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get most of my makeup from one line. Thanks!

• Hi Kristen. I think tarte is a wonderful line! I have not tried there foundations so I can’t personally say whether it’s good or not. I love the Tarte blushes and cheek stains and think they’re have great formulas however I think the shimmer is a bit over the top, so I try to stick with the non-shimmering formulas. It’s really has a LOT to do with personal taste and what you need from a formula. Tartes lights, camera, lashes is a wonderful mascara but dosnt really hold the curl on me. I’m not familiar to Laura Geller and their are some great things from Too Faced. I personally love to skip around a lot with brands bc one brand dosnt get it right all the time. Personally my favorite foundations are from YSL And my favorite Tinted Moisturizer from Nars. Blushes from Burberry, Sunday Riley, Becca.

I hope that has helped in any way 🙂