The Prettiest Pink: YSL Rouge Volupte in #29 Opera Rose

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte is the most delectable formula of lipstick that I have come across. I have previously reviewed the color #1 Beige Carnel, a gorgeous pink beige, see my review on this formula.

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to The Prettiest Pink: YSL Rouge Volupte in #29 Opera Rose

Love that colour! I’m on a lipstick ban but I’m adding this to my shopping list!

Oh dear. That truly looks delectable!! That just makes me think *fabulous* to look at it – I would have never guessed it would look like that on the lips though from the actual tube. Ah, I must try these!

3. lipstickhero says:

Oh no, yet another YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick that looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing! xx

4. Beth says:

Hi there love your blog! 🙂
    I was wondering if you could take a swatch picture of Fresh Bronzer? I was wondering if it looks good with medium skin tone about nc30? or is it too light. Thanks 🙂

• Hi Beth.
      The Fresh bronzer that I have mentioned before ‘Fresh Bronzing Face Luster in Marbella Gold’ is a discontinued product, is that the one you were referring to? I would certainly provide you with a swatch. I do however think it would be to light for nc 30 skin, but should provide warmth and glow. Please let me know?
      xx

5. Beth says:

Thanks for replying so quick!
    Yes it’s that one, I might get it in a swap but the swapper doesn’t have good quality images to see the true color 😦

Thanks again 🙂

• Hi Beth. I can get a swatch to you either later today or tomorrow. Please let me know how to get it to you by providing me with either your twitter, instagram, or direct email. You can leave it here or send it to me via email by clicking contact at the top of page.
      My pleasure 🙂

6. I love this lipstick some time ago and I had to get a backup already, I am very impressed with it, really looks gorgeous and not tacky at all ! My favorite from their YSL range !
    The picture with the lipstick on the lips is so beautiful !

7. Jeni Johnson says:

OH wow, thats it a beautiful color! Its like Bubble gum pink YSL style…:)

Just picked this color up today because of how gorgeous it looked it on you! It’s very bubblegum pipnk on you (which I love and was hoping for on me). It’s darker on me and more of a medium pink but it’s lovely and the formula is luxurious. I also love the smell. Blog post coming soon about this one! Which it looked the same on me as it does on you but it’s still lovely!

9. WhenJmetK says:

omg, love YSL lipsticks. The best!
    -K

10. jessik says:

love your blog and your style.. this ysl lipstick looks very similar to mac nicky minaj ..u should make youtube videos

• My Lucite Dreams says:

That so very sweet of you to say! Thank you 🙂 made my day! YouTube is quite intimidating, I will consider it though!