I’m not in the habit of posting Beauty Box Subscription reviews, however, this months US Glossybox deserves a mention. In case you do not know, Glossybox is a subscription service that delivers five travel-sized beauty samples to your mailbox monthly. Glossybox is a bit more money that other subscription services that I’ve subscribed to, but you certainly get your moneys worth. You can pay a monthly fee of $21, a $115 fee for six months, or a $220 fee for the year. I usually opt for the monthly fee because you can cancel at any time. I have canceled all my other beauty box subscriptions except for this one. Getting a Glossybox at my door each month is sort of a thrill for someone like me. I also love the surprise factor. Now for the products…
- Touch in Sol Feel like Honey Skin Base – An all in one moisturizer and skin base. There are small amounts of gold leaf in the tube which was not noticeable on the skin. This base provided me with moisture, while helping my makeup go on smoother. I will need to test it further for a better review, but with my rigid skin routine im not certain I will be adding in the near future. 1.06 oz sample size (Full size-3.1 oz/$22)
- Ellis Faas Milky Lips – I just so happened to be shopping for an orange-toned lipstick earlier in the day. Luckily I didn’t pick one up because this stunner was waiting for me at home. I’m in love with the texture and color provided and will be sure to post a full review. Full Size sample/$35
- Ole Henrichsen Truth Serum Collagen Booster – A potent vitamin C complex to brighten, smooth and help the appearance of aging. I used to use this product years ago. It’s a great serum for the day and I might start using it when my current serum runs out. sample size 0.5 oz (full size- 1.0 oz/$48)
- Biolage Exquisite Oil – A replenishing hair treatment featuring a Moringa Oil blend. Smoothed my hair while remaininh weightless. I love my Moroccanoil too much to make a switch, but it is a lovely oil. (full size 3.1oz/$22)
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Radium – A neon yellow-green polish with iridescence from the beloved Illamasqua. I am a huge fan of Illamasqua polishes, they go on well and are chip resistant giving you long-wear. I was thrilled to find this among this months products, but not in this color. It is very cool, but just not me. I was thinking of maybe doing a giveaway, interested? full size sample $14
Do you subscribe to any monthy beauty boxes? Which ones?