Could it be ‘Love Forever’ with MAC

Recently, while on the hunt for a bold pink lip, I came across Love Forever from MAC. It is the pink that I have been searching for. From the Pro Longwear line Love Forever provides intense color in a long-lasting formula. Love forever is a fuchsia pink with blue undertones. It glides on lips beautifully and covers in one swipe. I found it best to blend it into my lip line using a lip-brush due to the shape of the lipstick. Pro Longwear lipsticks carry a little weight on the lips but are the tops for long-lasting color. I simply adore this new shade, it will be found among my current top 5 lipsticks.

MAC Love Forever $18

Have you tried the Pro Longwear Lipsticks? Any Thoughts?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Could it be ‘Love Forever’ with MAC

1. Nicole says:

Love this colour!

2. very nice. my only non-red lipstick is mac’s girl about town, similar to this one

3. allthingsgirlrelated says:

I think I need this in my life like NOW!..x..

4. So in love with it!! I’m definitely getting this color!

5. Beautiful! I love hot pinks and will totally be trying this out, but my ultimate fave is Nars Schiap.

6. lipstickhero says:

Beautiful color. I want to know what your other four fave lipsticks are =) xx

I love this, Taylor!! I don’t think it would work on my skintone, but it looks absolutely stunning on you! And in the tube it looks divine 😀 I haven’t tried the Pro Longwear lippies at all, but maybe I should check them out!

Love this color! I have the Pro Longwear lipstick in Dress It Up, a pale mauvey pink very similar to Snob, one of all time faves. I like the pro longwear line.

What camera do you shoot with? Your pictures are always really crisp. I still use my iPhone…looking for a good camera.

10. Pingback: August Favorite’s « My Lucite Dreams

11. Phyllis says:

I\’ve always loved MAC Pro Longwear lippies too! This one looks perfect against your skin tone

12. makeupforlife says:

I’ve always loved MAC Pro Longwear lippies too! This one looks perfect against your skin tone 🙂

13. FACE IT says:

Love this color I Will have to try it!