Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather

A fall favorite of mine is Deborah Lippmann’s Stormy Weather which was created along with Narciso Rodriguez. Stormy Weather is a richly pigmented granite-grey with a cream finish. Like all Deborah Lippmann polishes, Stormy Weather goes on like a dream. It is a pleasure to paint your nails with such a polish. It covers in one coat, opaque in two, leaving a streak-free finish and incredible shine. Stormy Weather has a long-wear time with zero chipping even after a weeks time. I only changed my polish because I wanted to switch things up and not because I needed to. I love this shade for fall and winter and can see myself reaching for it often.

wearing 2 coats of Stormy Weather and Deborah Lippmann Addicted to Speed Top Coat

Stormy Weather is $16 – Get it here

Have you tried Deborah Lippmann’s polishes? Do you love them as much as I do?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather

Love it! You’re right, it is similar to Smokin’ Hot!!

2. judit1661 says:

Love DL! This color is gorgeous, I love the cream finish, so pretty.

3. thebuttonupblog says:

I have tried them! Always order mine from the Revolve clothing website… Love it and this color is great xx

4. TrueBeautyU says:

Beautiful color!! I have not tried this brand of polishes before, but this color is calling to me!! 🙂

5. Mel says:

beautiful colour!

This is gorgeous on you, Taylor! I still haven’t tried anything from Deborah Lippmann, but sooner or later I will!