Chanel Rouge Allure in Déterminée

As part of the new reformulated Rouge Allure Intense Lip Color from Chanel, Déterminée was the one I needed to have. The “next generation of classic lipsticks” come in a range of sixteen intense shades. The new range of shades are quite stunning, I am not sure that I am yet finished with this collection. The Rouge Allure Intense formula glides on smooth, providing full color. I didn’t find this formula to be drying it also had a long-wear time. I much prefer this formula to the Rouge Allure which I find to be quite drying. These are definitely worth taking a closer look at.

Déterminée is a plum-toned brown with micro particles of shimmer, which is hardly noticeable. This shade is unlike any other lipstick I own, and is lovely for fall. When I first swatched this color I thought I would get a much deeper plum, but was very surprised to see this more wearable shade.

Chanel Rouge Allure $34

Have you tried the Rouge Allure Intense Lip Colors?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Chanel Rouge Allure in Déterminée

1. Melanie says:

Oooohh, that looks really pretty on you. I love the colour!
    Melanie : )

2. nuts4pilinuts says:

Just my type of lip color. I will have to check this one out at the counter. Looks great on you. xo, Emilie

3. Jeni Johnson says:

Another great color, very natural. Don’t you just love collecting lipsticks? I yet to graduate to Chanel! 🙂

• Thank you Jeni! I so love lipsticks! I cannot get enough, I keep them in lucite drawers so that I can see them all 🙂
      Xx

• Jeni Johnson says:

Great idea! I keep mine in two vintage bird bowls I posted way back when…lipsticks in one and glosses and sticks in the other. My fondness for lipsticks have only recently been growing especially for the gold colored Estée lauders signature lipsticks. They look so vintage! I’m also collecting Lancome’s rouge in love. Their bottles are so cutely compacted and silver!

Love this on you! It does looks really natural and pretty for daily wear. Perfect rich natural color for fall.

You can pull off brown colors so we! Jealous!!

6. Mel says:

really pretty!

7. luchessa says:

Very natural and pretty for every day during the colder time of the year. Love it.

8. Oh hell that’s fabulous! I’m sure on me it will probably come off far more intense but I love it on you!

Pretty!!! I love my Enjouee, and I want to find a red that I don’t have from the line 🙂

10. LifeOfBun says:

Oh that’s a nice “no brainer” for fall I think, seems like it would work with so many outfits. Looks lovely on you!

11. Joanne says:

wow that is a gorgeous shade!!!! Looks great on you! and lovely color for fall!!! 🙂

12. lipstickhero says:

Lovely shade – natural yet rich. It looks beautiful on you! xx

13. prettyree says:

Reblogged this on Pretty pleez and commented:
    I just love this colour. You know how you go out and buy the same shade of lipstick over and over again, just from different brands. This would be that colour for me.

14. chavisung says: