‘Diorific Vernis – Le Grand Bal’ in Diva

I have highly anticipated the release of Dior’s ‘Le Grand Bal’ collection, deeming it the most covetable of this years Holiday Makeup Collections. The ‘Grand Bal’ Collection is a selection of golds and reds of true sophistication encased in the most elegant gold packaging. One item that immediately spoke to me was the Diorific Vernis.  These nail polishes come packaged in a round glass bottle with a high-shine gold top, reminiscent to me of a luxury purfume bottle. This polish should be displayed and  is currently residing among the fragrances upon my vanity. These Long Wearing Haute Couleur are limited edition and available in four shades, which complement thier related Diorific Lipsticks in contrast. I ordered mine immediately upon its online release at Nordstrom.com for $26.

Diorific Vernis in Diva is a black onyx with small amounts of gold and purple shimmer. This polish is far more lovely in person than when viewed in Dior’s promo photos. I did my best to show you how stunning it truly is. The shimmer is subtle but certainly noticeable in just the right way. Diorific Vernis comes on beautifully, providing a high-shine opaque finish in two coats. I didn’t experience any streaking or drifting. I was curious if this lovely packaging might jeopardize its application but found it to be no trouble at all.

Will you be picking anything up from the Dior ‘Grand Bal’ Collection?

22 Responses to ‘Diorific Vernis – Le Grand Bal’ in Diva

1. astask says:

That looks like it would be right up my alley! This has now been added to my wishlist!

Omg, I would buy this just because of the bottle. but I doubt I can afford it >_< I love the shimmer of this!! I envy your nail polish collection ❤

3. I would also buy this just for the bottle!!

4. Mel says:

This is beautiful!

YESSS this one is totally on my wish list! The other colors don’t interest me much, but this one is pretty and sophisticated!

6. I am so blown away by this colour and bottle design. Its so beautiful! I love the how you showed the colour, I can only inagine how stunning it is in person. Strangely enough I haven’t seen it advertised yet. Definitely on my wish list! 🙂

7. Melanie says:

The bottle and the colour are absolutely beautiful!! You are right, it is most definitely meant to be displayed and not placed in a drawer.

8. I would buy that JUST for the bottle. xx

Pretty!!!!!!! Love that color. The bottle is beautiful too and does look like perfume!

10. This colour is gorgeous! I have wanted to try out their nail varnishes before and you have just tempted me to get this one! Gorgeous gorgeous colour!

11. caroline1t says:

So excited to try this, and the packaging is a total selling point!

12. love this color and the bottle! x

13. Looks really nice! Might just have to add that to the wishlist for fall… http://www.talesofthetopshelf.com