As I write this post we are having our first snow fall here in New York. It doesn’t seem that we are going to catch a break just yet. October has passed in great speed and November has come bringing the long cold nights. I miss the daylight and loathe the sensible coats but welcome the change. I have lots of new loves this past month. Although, new to me, I can see some becoming staples in my collection. I have been using these five items religiously, and would undoubtedly recommend everything.
- Chanel Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base – I have been with this product for about two months now. I love the amount of warmth this bronzer provides to my skin and am crazy for its texture. I use it just about every day for an all over tan or for creating contour to my cheekbones. This product is easy to build, from subtle color to a deeper tan. See my review here.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Billionaire – As a departure to your typical dark vampy shades for fall, I love this deep hunter-green from Deborah Lippmann. It is a very wearable and sophisticated color. Like all of DL’s polishes, it goes on like a dream.
- Becca Balearic Love Palette – I have been using this trio of shades daily to create a variety of looks, from a natural day-time look to a dramatic night-time look. The color’s are very flattering and very easy to create a smokey-eye look with. The shadows are easy to use and blend beautifully. I also use the lightest shade to fill in my brows. I will absolutely be checking out other Becca eye palettes in the future.
- YSL Rouge Volupte in #30 (Faubourg Peach) – I have a great weakness for YSL’s Rouge Volupte Formula. This gorgeous nude-peach has been my go-to shade. I find it very wearable. See my review.
- Becca Mineral Blush in Songbird – I picked up this blush slong with the Balearic Love Palette. Becca’s Mineral Blushes are absolutely divine. I would place it among my top 3 favorites just for formula. It provides intense color that lasts all day. Songbird is a peachy-pink shade that brings my complexion back to life.
What are some of your favorite products this past month?