Becca Ultimate Color Gloss in Fallen Angel

Becca Ultimate Color Glosses impart bold color and high shine. I picked up the newly released Fallen Angel along with their Ultimate Eye Quad in Night Star (see it here too). The Ultimate glosses provide full-on color without any tacky feel. They cover lips in one swipe giving you an even finish. What I especially loved is the long-wear time. Fallen Angel gave me several hours of wear without requiring any touch-ups. The gloss has a delightful vanilla scent.

Fallen Angel is described as a “nude spice” and is a gorgeous, wearable nude. This shade was released with their ‘Smoke & Grace’ collection and is the perfect accompaniment to a smokey-eye look. The formula is simply divine and along with its long-lasting formula, it is lip gloss at it’s finest!  The ultimate color glosses come in a variety of 10-shades. I adore this gloss and will most definitely be seeking out some other shades for myself. For the ‘lip gloss lovers’ out there this is one to try!

Get it here.

Have you tried Becca’s Ultimate Color Glosses?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Becca Ultimate Color Gloss in Fallen Angel

I’m not really a gloss girl, but this one is adorable on you! When I saw the color I thought it’s the milky type that might sink into lip lines, but it really doesn’t! Lovely.

2. LOVE this gloss–it looks so smooth and opaque but not heavy at all! And the color is just gorgeous! Can’t wait to try more Becca products–this one is definitely going on my list!

3. Carina says:

Ah, this looks SUPER nice.

You looks so good with peachy colours!! I’ve only seen becca lip tints in Canada sephora, but no where else!

Gorgeous! Such a pretty warm shade that’s great with heavy eye makeup!

LOVE the color, Taylor, it looks great and really is a perfect neutral! I’ve been eager to try Becca products, this will have to go on the wishlist 🙂

7. marisaporter says:

I haven’t but I truly love what I see in this picture. I couldn’t find it on the site, so…how many oz is it? (or fraction thereof). Thanks!

8. marisaporter says:

Haha – I found it! Bold letters – .24 oz.

9. now I’m even MORE inclined to pick BECCA stuff up on Blk Friday! lol x