Deborah Lippmann Billionaire

If you are familiar with my blog, well then you might know how great a fan I am of Deborah Lippmann polishes. They go on wonderfully and last longer than any other polishes I have tried. A current favorite of mine is Billionaire which I have been wearing regularly. As a departure from your typical dark vampy shades, this dark hunter green is sophisticated and stunning. This deep, dark shade also looks quite beautiful paired with gold jewelry.

Billionaire can pass for black in some lighting, but is ultimately green in artificial lighting and sunlight. Billionaire went on a bit sheer and streaky in the first coat but completely opaque in the second. Provided the second coat, Billionaire went on beautifully, imparting high-shine and a streak-free finish. As all of Deborah Lippmann polishes, this one had a long-wear time of over a week without any chipping.

wearing 2 coats of Billionaire and DL “addicted to Speed” top coat

get it for $16 (here)

Have you tried any of Deborah Lippmann Nail Polishes?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Deborah Lippmann Billionaire

Hmm, not a green fan, but I can appreciate this shade nonetheless! Great mani, Taylor 🙂

Love it! I really like green polishes.

3. tmvikholt says:

This is a really pretty color!

4. Love this! I’ve been noticing military greens polishes all over. I couldn’t agree more with getting away from the default vampy colors.
    Right now I’m obsessed with grey polishes-or what fashion mags are referring to as colors of concrete. I have my eye on the DL Stormy Weather, created by Narcisco Rodriguez. The polish color is described as edgy granite-so gorg!
    In the meantime, I’m wearing OPI’s Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!-from the Germany collection. xo

5. LifeOfBun says:

Too pretty!! I love love dark foresty greens for fall. Haven’t really found a nice one yet though.

6. really chic for the holidays! x

7. This is a really cool colour! Love it! xx

8. Memoiselle says:

I have tried few shades of DL polishes. My favorite has always been “Naked” as the formula is flawless and the color is very natural. Billionaire is a very nice shade of green, I am not a fan of green but this one caught my attention.

9. Mel says:

I want!! 🙂

10. Amber King says:

This is such a cool color. I am really thinking about trying out this color. Does Essie make a similar color?