5 things this week…

Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely week and a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Christmas time Orchid  Sunday pamper with a little DIYA dive into Burberry Beauty Fall/Winter FavoritesA beautiful Thanksgiving Day

My Warmest

This entry was posted in Haircare, Makeup, Skincare. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to 5 things this week…

1. LifeOfBun says:

Ohh.. that beach is lovely. Really goes well with your blog too. ^_^

The orchids are gorgeous! I need new ones. The one I have never made flowers again. I see turmeric and honey! Did you make a mask with yogurt? A Burberry blush too! You’re having a great Sunday it seems 🙂

• Haha, fabulous Sunday 🙂 mine never bloom again either although I know someone who’s did it she took remarkable care of it all year round. I did do a mask, no yogurt though. I quite like it! My first Burberry I am so Excited! xo

3. I love Burberry blushes ! I have been wearing russet constantly 🙂

4. Lily @ChloeAsh says:

Love the photos 🙂

5. luchessa says:

Isnt it beautiful when an Orchid shows it’s flowers this time of the year?!

That orchid is lovely. I am loving that blue essie polish…what shade is it??

Sadly, my orchids died when I was away, as my mother looking after my plants missed them somehow 😦

Loving those nail colors Taylor, they jive so well together!

8. Beautiful post! I LOVE that Essie nail polish color! I wore it in a recent blog post! So pretty. yay for honey and coconut oil! what did you make with those ingredients? 🙂 I love coconut oil! I use it everywhere, even on my face!

xoxo,
    Britanie

9. Looks like a really pretty colour! Following!

10. Kelly says:

how did i not find you until now? this blush looks amazing on you! i have russet and enjoy it very much but admittedly don’t reach for it as often as i should. this color looks tempting but i have my sights on tangerine next…now i’m off to read more of your posts!