I’m a person that likes to switch up their beauty routine in search of the next best thing, obviously. This is especially true with my hair products. I have naturally curly, frizzy hair and my hair suffers a lot through the straightening processes. As much as I like to try new things I keep coming back to these six products.
- John Masters Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment and Volumizer for thinning hair – This treatment has helped to regulate my oily scalp, improving the overall health of my hair. Prior to including this product into my hair care routine I hadn’t considered the importance of scalp health. Since using this treatment I have been able to skip a shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo – This is my all time favorite shampoo. It cleans my unconformably oily scalp exceptionally well. It also does it gently without drying out the rest of my hair. It soothing and tingles a bit and is a delight to use.
- Coconut Oil – You might already know that I’m a bit crazy for coconut oil. I use it in a multitude of ways. As a hair mask, coconut oil is incredible. It is said to be the only oil that can penetrate your hair follicles. After use, my hair feels significantly softer and smoother with incredible shine. I also sometimes use it after I blow dry to add some shine.
- Biolage Conditioning Balm – I havent been able to find a conditioner that moisturizer as well as this one. I’ve been using it for many years and I love it.
- Moroccanoil – This incredibly popular oil just cannot be beat. It keeps my hair soft and manageable without ever weighing it down or feeling greasy. There is a reason why this is so loved, it’s a miracle. The oil is a bit pricey but I shelve out the money every time because its worth every penny.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – While I understood the concept of a dry shampoo, I never found it effective. I tried them all and gave up on them a long time ago. I also could not tolerate the smell of any of them. I gave dry shampoo one last chance when I picked up Batiste Coconut, and I am now a believer. The coconut scent is delightful and not overpowering.
Two other products that deserve a mention:
- Phyto Huile d’Ales pre-shampoo Hydrating Oil (review)
- Living Proof No Frizz Straight Making Styling cream – a summer staple (review)
Have you tried any of these? What are some of your hair care favorites?