Happy New Year!
I created My Lucite Dreams in February of 2012. It has been a great journey and I have learned much, about beauty and myself. No matter the hard work My Lucite Dreams remains a labour of love. I have met so many young woman just as passionate as myself and who’s kindness and support has served as constant motivation for me.
My Lucite Dreams has seen several faces, produced some duds, and has seen some success. My blog continues to grow daily and has received views in 148 countries. I have lots of ideas for 2013 that I can’t wait to share with you and stay tuned for a new updated look here on My Lucite Dreams.
But first a look back on the ‘Best of 2012’
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Foundation (review)
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (review)
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream (review)
- Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder (review)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (review)
- Jemma Kidd ‘All Over Radiance Creme’ in Iced Gold
*All products mentioned here for at least 3 months, some for years. All opinions are my own and based on my personal experience.
My best wishes for a beautiful new year!