5 things this week…

Hello lovelies,

If you have not yet noticed, my blog had a little makeover. I have been wanting to update its appearance for some time. Luckily, I came across the designs of a very talented young woman on Arantha’s Gourmet Beauty, who had recently updated her site as well. I contacted the designer, Melisa from Pienthesky.blogspot.com right away and she helped me to create the new face of My Lucite Dreams. I am so pleased with her work. So thank you to both Melisa and Arantha.

I have lots of great things planned for this week. Have you come across the new YSL Rouge Volupte ‘shines’ yet? I am so excited to share with you my review. There are lots of festivities planned for this evening. My sweet little Maltese, Blu turn 9! Time flies and might I say he doesnt look a day over 2.

5-things--1-12-1

The Michael Kors Oversized Watch from the boyfriend this x-mas

5-things-1-12-2

the new YSL Rouge Volupte ‘Shine’ #8

5-things-1-12-3 Sunday pampering

5-things-1-12-4

a clean slate

032

this little boy turns 9 today, Happy Birthday Blu!

I hope you all have a beautiful week!

This entry was posted in Haircare, Makeup, Skincare and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to 5 things this week…

Happy birthday Blu! You’re right. He still looks like a puppy!

2. claire says:

what a cute dog, so tiny 😀 mmmh, that candle! and I spotted some argan oil ❤

3. jurgita says:

no joke, im in love with your dog! happy birthday gorgeous Blu 🙂
    …wish i could have pampering sunday 😛 instead of it i`ve got busy bee mum`s sunday….
    glad someone has got nice time 🙂

4. L e n a says:

happy birthday to Blu!
    i am so excited about the new RV shine.
    and love the new outlook, Taylor 🙂

5. Adam W says:

Nice watch and happy birthday Blu!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

6. Lady Indo says:

I love five-things posts. They warm up my heart for some reason XD And yes, your puppy, er- I mean, dog, looks sooo youthful and cute!

Congrats on the new web design, btw. It looks great!

7. Jessica says:

Happy Birthday to adorable, Blu! Enjoy your pamper today.

♥ Jessica

8. that michael kors watch is everywhere and so luxe looking! love the pink planner, I think I have the purple version, and love the crispness of your pictures…sigh.

Happy birthday, Blu! Adorable 🙂

10. LifeOfBun says:

Awwww happy birthday Blu!! ^_^

11. i love that bracelet you have! 🙂 I need to wear my jewelry AHH! And i want a diptyque candle so badly! 🙂

12. Carina says:

Happy birthday, Blu! My, you look so young 🙂

13. Mammu says:

Your new site design looks great! Looks like you had a great sunday! Love all 5things and Blu is just such a cutie pie! 🙂

14. casey23 says:

Blu looks soooo cute he looks like my old dog hope he has a long long life with you 🙂

I left a reply yesterday but it didn’t go through! Happy birthday to Blu, what a handsome little guy! He and Bo would be pals! Your new design looks gorgeous, thank you for the shout out!

16. Awwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLU!!! 😀 I didn’t realize you had a maltese as well, Taylor! I bet he and my Lady would be such great friends! And they’re around the same age (Lady just turned 8 in November. Time really does fly :/). haha

PS: LOVE that spiked bracelet–where did you get it?? I have a little hoop earring that looks just like it where you unscrew on of the spikes to put it on and then screw it back in. Love that!

• Thanks so much Becca! I’m so they would, haha. He loves the ladies 🙂 I would love to see it! The bracelet is from Soo Ihn Kim Jewelry, I got it at a Gilt sample sale recently. Vita Fede also had gorgeous ones, but a bit more pricey. I’ve seen the earrings, I love them! The bracelet is a bit painful to put on sometimes, I’m not gonna lie..

17. Happy Birthday Blu! SO adorable.

And congrats on your new layout, it looks fantastic! Very chic and beautiful 🙂

18. CokaRabbit says:

Happy Birthday Blu! I’m targeting that YSL lipstick too!!! Can’t wait for your new review!!!

19. elisabethli says:

Your dog is a total cutie!

20. Your dog is adorable…Happy Birthday! I love your blog makeover. Melisa did a fantastic job on both of your blogs! Excited to hear about these YSL lipsticks too!

21. Amanda says:

Oeh that YSL Rouge lipstick looks great!

22. Ugh such a cutie pie!!! Taylor I am in love with your blog makeover! I’m in love with it! The YSL lipstick looks gorgeous.

23. tam0rama says:

Happy belated to your lil pupster!

24. aww Blu is such a cutie! Love that Gallery Leather planner, I bought it in the exact same shade for a friend and she definitely loved it as well haha.