I reviewed the Lorac PRO palette yesterday. As promised, here is a look that I have created using some of the shades. Let me say that I achieved this look with great ease. The performance of these shadows is exceptional, requiring only a small amount of blending. My look will hopefully show just how pigmented these shadows are or provide some inspiration.
- With a MAC 217 I applied taupe all over the lid, into the crease, and outwards. With a smaller brush I brought the same shadow onto the outer third of my lower lash line.
- Using a denser brush for heavier application, I picked up gold and patted onto the entire lid and slightly into crease.
- With the same MAC 217 as before, I blended the gold well over the lid, into the crease, and outwards. With I smaller brush I brought the gold underneath as well.
- I then took cream and applied it to my brow bone using a clean MAC 217.
- With the same brush I applied nude on the inner corners of eyes, bringing it underneath onto my lower lash line and blended it into the gold shade.
- For a liner I used Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink and applied it using a MAC 209.
- To finish it off, I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara.
YSL Teint Radiance Foudation in #7, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in light/medium, NYX Taupe Blush as contour, Burberry Sheer Glow Blush in Peony, YSL Rouge Volupte #1, W3LL People Universalist 2 on center of bottom lip and cupid’s bow
Will you be picking up the Lorac Pro Palette?