A Makeup Look using the Lorac PRO Palette *Gilded*

I reviewed the Lorac PRO palette yesterday. As promised, here is a look that I have created using some of the shades. Let me say that I achieved this look with great ease. The performance of these shadows is exceptional, requiring only a small amount of blending. My look will hopefully show just how pigmented these shadows are or provide some inspiration.

lorac-pro-palette-look

The eyes:

• With a MAC 217 I applied taupe all over the lid, into the crease, and outwards. With a smaller brush I brought the same shadow onto the outer third of my lower lash line.
  • Using a denser brush for heavier application, I picked up gold and patted onto the entire lid and slightly into crease.
  • With the same MAC 217 as before, I blended the gold well over the lid, into the crease, and outwards. With I smaller brush I brought the gold underneath as well.
  • I then took cream and applied it to my brow bone using a clean MAC 217.
  • With the same brush I applied nude on the inner corners of eyes, bringing it underneath onto my lower lash line and blended it into the gold shade.
  • For a liner I used Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink and applied it using a MAC 209.
  • To finish it off, I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara.

lorac-pro-palette-look-2Also used:

YSL Teint Radiance Foudation in #7, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in light/medium, NYX Taupe Blush as contour, Burberry Sheer Glow Blush in Peony, YSL Rouge Volupte #1, W3LL People Universalist 2 on center of bottom lip and cupid’s bow

Will you be picking up the Lorac Pro Palette?

This entry was posted in Looks, Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to A Makeup Look using the Lorac PRO Palette *Gilded*

1. Your cheek bones are to die for! So gorgeous. xo

2. Luchessa says:

Now who is this girl with oh so defined cheek bones there ?! 😉

Gorgeous! Love the bronze! I’m wearing a bronze eye look today as well. Your article on my blog is getting so many hits and great comments today!

You look great with these kind of shades! Lovely to hear that they work so easily on the eyes 🙂

5. claire says:

I love the warm touch those eyeshadows add to your look. I have one Lorac palette – Unzipped and really like it. My favourite neutral palette (ok, have to admit, it’s my only neutral palette I own :P)

6. Pretty, Taylor!! I can’t wait to dig into the Pro Palette I have waiting for me!! 😀

7. marisaporter says:

As a lover of anything gold, bronze or copper I love this eye shadow look.

8. So stunning. Even more reason why I’ll be buying this palette.

9. Hey Taylor,
    You always look gorgeous. I want to have those high cheek bones too please 🙂 Looking at your look making me want to get this Lorac palette even more!

Gorgeous!!! You should do a youtube tutorial on it so I can mimic! Forever a fail eyeshadow blender!

Love that warm look on you my dear, you don’t often showcase that kind of shade on the blog but I am totally digging it! Makes the color of your eyes pop. I’m really trying to come around to palettes, I’ve read so many good things about this one so I just need to get over my ~fear~ already!