YOUNGBLOOD Lipstick in Debalicious

For Spring 2013 Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics has released a new lipstick in the shade Debalicious. The lipstick is a long-lasting formula that contains natural oils, minerals and candelilia wax. A perfect shade to pair along with their newly released Gel Liner in Lagoon.

youngblood-debaliciousDebalicious is a gorgeous bubblegum pink with a cream finish. The formula is opaque and covers in one swipe. The smooth texture glides on beautifully and sits comfortably on the lips. It provides long-lasting wear that lasts me through my morning coffee and a meal. Debalicious adds moisture to my lips that lasts long after applied.

youngblood-debalicious-2I have applied just one swipe of Debalicious in the above and below photos. You can see just how pigmented this lipstick actually is. I am quite smitten with the comfortable formula and love the cool-toned pink shade for Spring.

youngblood-debalicious-3

Youngblood Lipstick in Debalicious $19 at ybskin.com

Have you tried the Youngblood lipstick formula? What are some of your favorite lipsticks for Spring?

Disclosure: This post contains product(s) submitted by a PR/Company for my consideration of review. All opinions expressed are my own.
This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to YOUNGBLOOD Lipstick in Debalicious

1. Claudia says:

This colour looks beautiful. And looks moisturizing x

What a happy bubblegum pink! I’m digging coral for spring (as usual). So far my favorites have to be Chanel La Favorite and Guerlain Ballade!

• Yay for spring and pink! Oh I know you love your corals. Your blog is defiinely a great spot to seek out the perfect coral shades. You wear it so well 🙂 La favorite looks gorgous on you and of course I adore Ballad! I am seeing some new upcoming coral lipsticks for Chanels upcoming release, I cannot wait!

Oh, that’s a pretty, creamy pink. Pink lipsticks aren’t my favorite, but they are nice for spring!

4. i can’t handle your pretty pink lipstick collection lol. i think your lips must be magical in making everything turn out so pretty! also, i’ll have to get around to trying youngblood eventually.

5. This looks so pretty on you! I am almost done testing this one but I don’t like it nearly as much on me as I do on you (but then, I don’t normally like to wear lipstick OR cool-toned shades on my lips anyway). It is a very pretty pink though and I think it would look fabulous on my mom’s very pale, cooler-toned skin! 😛

6. JoanneP says:

I’ve never tried anything from the brand although I’ve heard great things about it. I wasn’t into testing new brand at IMATS. I kinda wish otherwise 😦 This color looks amazing on you and very moisturizing as well. Did you use any lip balm underneath? Your lips look really lovely.

7. Marianna says:

Alright, this brand looks like something I need to check out! Another gorgeous color. That pink is perfect: not too bright, not too pale – just right.

8. I can never carry such a pink! Makes me look a little off colour 🙂 Looks really good on you, Taylor. So juicy!

9. Ooh the color looks a bit too light and cool for me but the formula seems wonderful – it looks so moisturizing, despite the strong pigmentation! I’ve had Youngblood on my “to try” list for ages.

10. Painted Lady says:

I absolutely adore Youngblood cosmetics! That pink lipstick is to die for. I am rushing out to get this!

I love the finish, it has a slight sheerness in the most subtle way which gives your lips a fuller look. The colour is so pretty too!

Perfection! I love a good pink lipstick–it’s probably my greatest makeup joy.

LOVE IT. I am looking for a similar shade that’s suitable for my skintone, I think I need to go on a swatchfest! It’s a tricky shade for me.