Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Orchid

Laura Mercier recently released eight new shades of their cult classic Caviar Stick Eye Colour for spring. Orchid is one of the new shades released along with grey pearl, rosegold, mint snow, sand glow, sugar frost, and seashell.

laura-mecier-orchid-3Since recently discovering the Caviar Eye Colour Sticks from Laura Mercier, I have been absolutely smitten. The shadow sticks make application a breeze, just a few swipes gives you bold color. You can easily blend them using your fingertip, or a synthetic eyeshadow brush creating a look in seconds. Darker shades can be used to create the perfect smokey eye, or you can simply just use it as a liner. The creamy formula provides exceptional wear.

laura-mercier-orchid-3

Orchid is a lavender shade that’s heavy on the shimmer. In some lighting, it appears more mauve and in other a more cool-toned blue. This shade is a bit of a deviation from my standard. I must admit though, I find it incredibly wearable. It also looks lovely paired with amethyst, I’ll just pop some on the center of my lid for some added dimension.

laura-mercier-orchid-4

I kept everything else simple and just added some lashes and a swipe of mascara in the below look. Orchid also looks stunning paired with a contrasting shade of coral on the lips or cheeks.

laura-mercier-orchidIn this look:

Face

• NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Medium
  • YSL Touche Eclat in 2.5
  • Burberry Light Glow Blush in No.07 Earthy
  • Laura Mercier All Over Loose Setting Powder

Eyes

• Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Orchid
  • Make Up For Ever False Eyelashes 105
  • W3LL People Universalist #2 (inner corners)
  • L’oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

Lips

• Maybelline Color Whisper 05 Go Nude

laura-mercier-orchid-2

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour $24 (here)

Have you tried the Caviar Eye Colour Sticks?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Orchid

Hey Taylor, Orchid is such a stunning shade! I haven’t tried these yet, but I definitely plan to check the line-up out and get one to see how the formula works for me. I think your eyes really pop with this color!

You make these sound and look so good, Taylor! I like this one just as much as Amethyst on you! Such a pretty, fresh, spring shade.

I love this colour! It’s everything what I love about a purple! The LM sticks really do sound amazing from what I hear, they are probably one of the better ones? How do these blend out? You look amazing as always Taylor! Purple is really pretty on you!

• Thank you Teri! They do blend well… You will need a bit more effort but they literally don’t budge once they are on, it’s gets a huge reccomendations from me. It would look lovely on you, like everything does 🙂

4. Toya says:

You are definitely making these very enticing Taylor. I’m holding out on buying anything else at Sephora until their semi-annual VIB sale (usually also in April) and I think I’ll have to pick one of these up!

5. I’m DYING over this right now–it’s soo so pretty on you! I was thisclose to purchasing Orchid when I was at the counter recently but I decided to go with Amethyst instead (along with Grey Pearl–no question on that one, it HAD to be mine!! :P). But now I am thinking I really want Orchid too. It’s just so pretty and perfect for spring!!

6. Jessica says:

Taylor, you are so incredibly gorgeous! You’ve made me want Orchid, it was completely off my radar!

♥ Jessica

7. Wow! 2 tickets to Gorgietown, please! That looks so pretty on you! I tried one of these in Khaki but found that particular one hard to blend; it stayed FOREVER, though!

8. It’s such a soft color yet you make it look so sophisticated and modern. It’s just completely beautiful on you. I’m going to go look up the other colors now – from the names, I have a feeling I’m going to like them 😉 Your lashes look incredible!

9. Memoiselle says:

Hello Taylor,
    I like how you take the picture of this eyeshadow. I love Orchids ❤
    I'm not sure if I could pull this shade on my lid but it certainly looks great on you! xx

Lovely! Perfect for spring!

11. I skipped this and bought grey pearl instead .
    may need to reconsider my decisions lol

12. kerker says:

Orchid is such an amazing colour! Looks so pretty on you!

13. Such an amazing eyeshadow! I feel like this shade is especially well suited to your coloring, not sure how it would look on me. Will definitely keep these in mind when I’m at the LM counter tomorrow though, you just make them sound ever so tempting 🙂

14. Tiffany says:

I’m obsessed with these caviar sticks, and Orchid looks so beautiful on you. I just added Grey Pearl to my collection, but I already want more, haha. I LOVE these!

15. LifeOfBun says:

You wear this cool shade so well! And those lashes… i’ll have to check those out. How many times can you wear the MUFE lashes?

16. Another one! I love these on you, Taylor. Do they also have it in taupe? I love taupe on eyes.

17. I love this! I love just a swipe of lavender for spring. I need to try these LM pencils out!

18. Kiss & Make-up says:

So prrretty!

19. Carina says:

Absolutely beautiful! ❤

20. Mariana says:

I bought a caviar stick recently because of your review of Amethyst! 🙂 I got rose gold and I love it. Was looking at this colour too and I’m thinking about it… looks really nice on you. 🙂

21. Isabelle says:

I really love this colour on you! Have never tried these caviar sticks.. Tempted to though =)

22. L e n a says:

this is so gorgeous on you!
    i am coveting the african violet eyeshadow for some time now, your post made me want to buy this as well. 🙂

23. cymonegantt says:

The Orchid looks amazing on you! I’m in love with the rosegold color. All of the Laura Mercier caviar eye sticks are great & super easy!

24. Amanda says:

What a beautifull colour!

25. Awwww! I love this look, and I’m in love with the colour. And by the way you are beautiful! xoxo