Dior ‘Addict’ Gloss in Délice for Spring 2013

The Dior Addict Glosses have been revamped, reformulated and re-released in a selection of 24 new shades for Spring. The new glosses are formulated to create a “plumping” effect. They contain hyaluronic spheres to help to keep lips moisturized. The glosses are available in three finishes, shimmer (iredescent sparkle), pearl (micro-shimmer) and pure (cream).

dior-addict-gloss-delice-3

The Dior Addict glosses are lightweight without any tacky feel. The comfortable and moisturizing formula has a faint sweet scent that is barely detectable once applied. If you’re looking for bold color, you wont find it here. I have found most shades to be quite sheer with slight variations of opacity. Though it is a ‘plumping’ formula you will not experience any tingling sensation. I can’t personally determine whether or not this gloss creates a fuller look, though any gloss in general will create the illusion of a fuller lip. The shimmering particles help to add to this effect.

dior-addict-gloss-delice-5

Délice is a sheer peach shade with gold shimmer. The gold shimmer is utterly dazzling in person and without it, the shade would be quite ordinary. My photos could not quite capture just how lovely it is. The micro-shimmer particles are not gritty on the lips, the gloss is soft and smoothe.

dior-addict-gloss-delice-2

I have paired Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Delice along with Dior Vernis in Delice. The sheer quality of the gloss doesnt create a perfect match between the two, although they are created to be layered. Dior Addict Lipstick in Delice would create a perfect match when layered with the gloss. (A review of Dior Addict Lipstick in Diablotine coming soon.)

dior-addict-gloss-delice-4

Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Delice and Dior Vernis in Delice

dior-addict-gloss-delice

Dior ‘Addict’ Gloss $29.50 (nordstrom.com)

Have you tried the new glosses from Dior? Thoughts?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Dior ‘Addict’ Gloss in Délice for Spring 2013

Gah Taylor, you look soooo pretty here! I love Delice so much on you, it’s increble! I just got Spring Ball and Delice in the lipgloss version, can’t wait to test the lipgloss soon! I really really like the nail polish, the formula is amazing!

Awww what a pretty shade on you, Taylor! Sooo perfect! I really want them ALL!

• Thank you Sunny! I really went them all as well! I’m very proud of the restraint I showed actually. Diablotine, the Addict Lipstick I picked up reminded me of you and all your gorgeous collection of corals 🙂

3. Kelly says:

Wow I love this color! It looks very similar to an Estee Lauder gloss I love and use pretty much daily. Once it runs out I will have to check out this lineup. I have never tried a Dior gloss before. It looks great on you!

4. I kind of ran by these the other day, but need to go back and take a closer look! SO pretty on you Taylor!

There is a lipstick, too? Man! Collection fever is hitting 😛 You look fabulous, Taylor! I love how they’re not exactly the same, but complementary!

6. tami says:

I like the gloss…and love your nails! 🙂

7. Wow that gloss really does look like it was made just for you! It’s very pretty! I don’t own many sheer glosses, but I might need to change that. It really is pretty! Love the nails too, by the way.

8. Wow that shade just screams summer. I love it!! 😀

9. I like the gloss but the nail polish is just gorgeous!

10. satine89 says:

You look stunning in these pictures! I love the lipglos!!! 🙂

I love Dior gloss! I have not tried the new ones though! Great colors on you!

12. N.elle says:

Love the nailpolish i would like to try them both!

themagicstyle-by-nari.blogspot.com/

13. Cori says:

No Dior for me but I just have to say – you always look so pretty in your pictures!

14. The brightness of the nail color really shows here, I adore it. The gloss sounds lovely, the hyaluronic acid reminds me of the Lip Fusion products that were very popular a few years ago. I find shimmer really does give the appearance of fuller lips and I really appreciate a very fine non-gritty shimmer like this. You look beautiful as always 🙂

15. I see why you’re excited about these new lipglosses. I’m not a Dior lipgloss fan but I’m tempted.

16. Love Delice on you! I was sent Spring Ball nail polish, lipstick and lip gloss. I love that they don’t look exactly the same but when worn together, they’re totally chic. Not tacky at all. This collection will be launched soon here… I can’t wait to see all the colours!

17. MEwo says:

It looks amazing on you 🙂 But so does everything! You have the most beautiful face. I really love your blog!

18. I like Delice gloss, but the color of that nailpolish….my good!! Perfect combination;)

19. Memoiselle says:

Hi Taylor,
    You always look so gorgeous in every picture!! Can I have your beautiful face shape please? :p
    I have 1 Dior gloss and so far my experience is just fine; nothing extraordinary nor disappointing. I hope the gloss could have more shimmer though (I love shimmery gloss) !

reformulated the lip gloss? :O I must check this out! The shade looks great on you! Perfect spring colour indeed 😀

I’m going to have to investigate the new reformulations, I used to work for Dior many moons ago and so now I’m kind of ‘meh’ about the brand (similarly to how I feel about Clinique…though I’ve been with the company so long now it’s no wonder!), but I should give them another shot! I HAVE been dying for a Dior polish but every time either the shade I want is LE and sold out, or the permanent ones don’t float my boat. Fingers crossed I get my chance soon!

• I used to feel the same way about Dior, I’ve always wanted to try just something but none of the formulations, shadows, foundation, lipstick worked in my favor. This collection blew my mind though, haha. The nail polish formula is marvelous!