5 things this week…

Happy Easter to everyone…

5-things-3-31-5 Missoni inspired easter egg

5-things-3-31-3

in with the Spring fragrances – Kai & Laura Mercier Almond Coconut

5-things-3-31-1

pastel nails for Easter – Essie Nice is Nice & Essie Luxe Effects Set in Stones

5-things-3-31-2

Sunday Pamper

5-things-3-31-4

I have finally discovered the glory of mousse as a volumizer and not as a curl scruncher!

Hope you all had a lovely week!

This entry was posted in 5 things this week. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to 5 things this week…

Happy Easter, Taylor! Your Easter mani is adorable! The glitter really gives the whole thing a lot of character! The painted eggs are super cute too 🙂

2. judit1661 says:

I have always meant to tell you how much I like your 5 Things Posts you do, and never seem to have time to actually comment. I think I like this idea so much because when my children were little every night at dinner was a 5 things we were grateful for that day. These posts reminds me of those days. Now my children are 28 and 25 and I don’t get to have dinner with them that often. But the other night we found just the 3 of us at Red Lobster (it was lobster fest after all!) and my son started the 5 things at dinner. So thank you for these posts, all your posts are great, but I especially like this series.
    – Judi
    MiddleAgedBeautyQueen

I love the Missoni inspired eggs, such an awesome idea! ^^ Have a happy Easter Taylor, hope you have lots of chocolate ^^

4. claire says:

we seem to have a similar taste in skincare even though we have a different skintype 😀 waiting for my tammy fender products to arrive, can’t wait to use them! love the glitter on your nail, seems like a perfect combo ❤

5. I hope you had a lovely Easter, Taylor! Love the eggs 🙂 I recently got the Kai oil and I’ve been using it nonstop – it’s so deliciously spring yet not-completely-tropical smelling (I do love tropical scents, but I already have quite a few!). I’ve never paid attention to LM scents but I must go test the Almond Coconut.

Love your spring mani! Nice is Nice is one of my fave spring polishes and I have that glitter polish too…will have to try! I have been wanting to try Kai, does Sephora sell it? I want to smell it before buying…the Almond Coconut sounds amazing!!!

Such a cute, fresh, spring mani! I love lavender on nails 😀

8. Mousse as a volumizer is love! I’ve been using one by Wella Professionals, but want to look into others to find something with natural ingredients…if that’s even possible 🙂

9. Love your mani! I have been rocking Set in Stones on my “accent nail” for a while now–it just goes with everything and looks amazing! I am so surprised right now because I collect Essie and totally thought I owned Nice is Nice but I don’t :/ Bummed and want to go look for it in stores now–I suddenly want a bright lavender cream on my nails!! 😀

Love the mani Taylor!! And, be sad for me – I tried to order a Diptyque candle from Beauty Habit but they wanted to charge $35 for shipping…that’s more than half the price of the candle!! So, I’m going to have to wait until I’m in a city that sells the brand, unfortunately 😦 Every time I see one in your shots I want it so much!!

11. glambunctious says:

Love your Easter mani! Set in Stones is one of my favorites for layering over ANY polish! It’s so pretty.

12. good work on the eggs! i totally was lame with mine lol. I also like your nails. I was gonna do a glitter manicure this week too… and essie lilacism which is similar to that one is one of my favorites! 🙂

13. Isabelle says:

I like your easter mani a lot! Very clean and with a carefully blinged accent nail.. Perfect mood! 🙂
    The products for your Sunday pamper look great! Especially the mask. And everything’s organic, I can learn from that 🙂