The Aqua Line from MAKE UP FOR EVER is my go-to for water, tear, and smudge-proof color that lasts all day. When MAKE UP FOR EVER says ‘waterproof’ they deliver, thank you. The Aqua Liner has been a staple for many years. I love my cat-eye’s and flicks and as someone who suffers from seasonal allergies, I need my liner to last. Frankly, I just don’t want any smudging and the Aqua Liner delivers.

mufe-aqua-liner-7

The Aqua Liner is the tops, not only for its waterproof formula, but for its easy-to-use applicator as well. The long handle gives you great control by allowing your hands to slide close to the applicator. The applicator, and its skinny tip helps to create perfect line. I lay the applicator on its side for a wider line and use the tip to thin out the edges. The Aqua Liner is a great option for beginners and professionals alike.

mufe-aqua-liner-7-2

The Aqua Liner in Mat Black has been the staple in my collection. MAKE UP FOR EVER kindly sent me #7 Diamond Black Purple for review. Number 7 is a black shade loaded with shimmering flecks of purple. The black is opaque and creates beautiful definition while the glittery particle make eyes sparkle. The ‘Diamond’ shades are a perfect way to add subtle color to your makeup routine.

mufe-aqua-liner-7-3

(wearing the Aqua Liner in #7)

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner $23

available for purchase at sephora.com exclusively

Have you tried the Aqua Liner? What’s your liquid liner staple?

*Disclosure – This posts contains product(s) provided by PR company for my consideration of review. I am never compensated for my review and all opinions expressed are my own.
This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner – A staple for a waterproof, budge-proof liquid liner!

What a gorgeous purple! Sadly, I can’t wear these because of ingredients, but I wish I could! If I want a colorful liquid liner, I usually go with Sephora’s in-house brand 😉

2. Painted Lady says:

Stunning color! This needs to go in my bag for summer! :]

3. claire says:

what a pretty colour Taylor, it suits your skintone, judging from the packaging I thought it will look more purple but I actually like how it looks on your skintone way better! they have some pretty colours in their line, some are very vibrant but fun to play with 🙂

4. Annick says:

So pretty! I’ve been looking for a felt tip eyeliner different than black. I’ll definitely consider this on my next Sephora trip!

Oh gosh, this is just too pretty on you Taylor! I looove the purple shade, amazing! I have the aqua liner in gold and it’s a great one, the formula stays on and on. I might pick this up too, I love wearing a coloured eye liner ^^.

6. that shade is just so pretty on you! and i liked how you applied your eyeliner 🙂

Purple is so great on you! Really brings out your eyes! 😀

Hey Taylor, I haven’t tried these because I’m not too good at using applicator like this one! Really love the shade on you though! It works so beautifully on your eyes 🙂

9. Angela says:

Great! Another product I’m really interested in! I usually use Bobbi Brown’s gel eyeliner but feeling that it’s time for a change.. Do you like this better than the BB gel eyeliner? xox

10. Kiss & Make-up says:

What an amazing shade! Looks great on you.

11. Very nice!! The only liquid liner I have is black. Colours are usually pencils. I have to give coloured liquid liners a try 🙂

12. marisaporter says:

Where do you buy Makeup Forever?

I adore these liners so much, I have two shades and they’re the best! This navy is lovely! I would get it in black as well but I also love the Illamasqua Precision liners SO MUCH and I think I’m going to try out Abyss next 🙂

14. SO PRETTY this is on you! You make me want to buy EVERYTHING you show because YOUR FACE. 🙂

15. Holy crap that is a *gorgeous* liner!! MUST. RESIST!!! haha this one is definitely going on the list. I don’t usually wear liquid liner but this one is so vibrant and beautiful!

16. Quite lovely on you, doll! I love anything eye-related that doesn’t budge!

17. Such a striking colour! This is on my wish list now 🙂

18. What a beautiful color. It’s a bit like the color of a NYX Slide-On Pencil I’ve been using a lot recently, called Jewel. I rarely venture into “color color” eye makeup, so color liner is one of my favorite ways to do something a bit different without being too bold. I don’t use liquid liner too often but I’ve heard nothing but raves about this formula.