A Flawless and Radiant Complexion with YSL Teint Radiance Foundation

YSL Teint Radiance Foundation is a light diffusing foundation that provides your complexion with a flawless radiance. This “glow-enhancing” formula contains hyaluronic acid to help hydrate the skin, along with an SPF of 20.

ysl-teint-radiance-07

A long time favorite, the YSL Teint Radiance Foundation gives a luminous, natural glow to the skin. The silky texture blends flawlessly into skin leaving an undetectable satin finish just as a great foundation should. Teint Radiance wears comfortably with a virtuously weightless feel. So, while your skin looks radiant, it isn’t due to an excess amount of oils in the formula. This one wears incredibly well and won’t have you powdering down on the hour as other luminous formulas might. I would consider it as an option for any skin type.

ysl-teint-radiance-07-1

I apply the Teint Radiance using the Real Techniques Stippling brush and powder it down using the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder. I am featuring shade #7 (golden beige) which is a darker shade I wear with a subtle tan.

ysl-teint-radiance-1

(wearing #7 and Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Medium on my face only)

YSL Teint Radiance $48

at yslbeautyus.com

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to A Flawless and Radiant Complexion with YSL Teint Radiance Foundation

I have never tried this but I’ve always been curious! My favorite foundation for a flawless and radiant complexion is Guerlain Parure de Lumiere. I don’t use it all the time (because I find the formula works better with a brush and I’m too lazy for that every time haha), but when I want to look fancier that’s what I reach for! You do have a very youthful dewy glow in the pic, Taylor!

• Thank you Sunny! I do love an easy foundation myself. You always make me crazy for Guerlain 😉 I recently picked up the Lingerie De Peau at Sephora, they didn’t have the Lumiere.. Will need to look into it further
      Xx

I had a bottle of this but sold it in a blog sale. I think I did actually feel like it got a bit dry and heavy in some areas, so it wasn’t my favorite. You look like perfection, as usual, though!

Ooooh, so is this the secret to your beautiful glowing skin? 😉 I actually never tried a YSL foundation, love their packaging tho, so luxurious!

4. I love this: “powdering down on the hour”! Totally know what you mean! Sometimes radiance comes with a price (hourly dustings to keep shine in check)! This looks beautiful on your skin!

5. The colour looks flawless on you! Even with a darker shade, it still looks very natural and beautiful, not to mention the finish. 🙂

6. So gorgeous and glowy, Taylor! I’ve never tried anything from YSL yet, but this definitely sounds delicious 🙂

7. This looks great on you! I used to wear this foundation a few years ago and I remember liking it 🙂

8. Carina says:

Beautiful! 🙂 Your skin always looks so amazing.

9. Tiffany says:

Your skin looks flawless and glowing, Taylor! I love that the foundation is luminous without being oily. I definitely want to try out a sample of this now.

10. You look radiant, that’s for sure! Your skin looks so flawless, it’s perfection! I am almost 100% sure that this foundation would turn me into an oil slick though…

11. I technically have combination skin and can get quite oily in my T-zone, yet I gravitate towards lightweight, glowy foundations anyway. I feel like foundations are one product that makes the biggest difference in how I look/feel overall (along with an eyelash curler and mascara), but I can’t stand for them to be visible on my skin. So I always adore reading the types of foundations you review. This looks lovely on you! I love this time of year when everyone starts getting tan 🙂

12. This makes your skin beautiful and glowing! So pretty!

Even though I have oilier skin, I’m all for a radiant look, so this type of foundation is right up my alley! I too have been curious but I don’t really need a new base at the moment – perhaps I’ll check it out in the fall 🙂

14. HQ says:

You’re glowing! I love the finish on you. I have some red/ brownish post acne scars on my skin which are very visible, do you think it’s going to be a decent coverage?