Happy Earth Day Beauties.
In lieu of this day I have created a makeup look using an assortment of all natural, clean and eco-friendly beauty products. Natural beauty brands have come a long way in past couple of years creating formulations on par with high-end brands. I love to experiment with natural cosmetics since experiencing incredible results by incorporating mostly natural and organic ingredients into my skin care routine. While I do use some natural beauty products my personal routine is certainly not a clean one.
In this look:
RMS “Un” cover-up #22 – (as foundation)
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Golden Bronzer (used as bronzer and contour)
- RMS Cream Eye Shadow in Magnetic (on lids)
- W3LL People Universalist Multi-use Color Pot in #2 (applied to cheekbones, brow bones and inner corner of eyes)
- Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara in Black Magic
- Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-use in Impulse #209 (on lips and cheeks)
- Kahina Giving Beauty Toning Mist (to set makeup and to add a dewy finish)
What are some of your natural beauty faves?