The Australian beauty brand, Gorgeous Cosmetics carries an extensive array of high-quality false lashes. With 27 different varieties, including individual and strip lashes, there is one to reflect each persons personal style needs. The ‘Mini Lashes’ are one of their best-sellers, and I am sharing my review of them with you today.
The Madam Mini Lashes are not really “mini” in any sense, but full and glamorous with just the right amount of drama. The lashes are very soft with a natural appeal. While the lashes are full, they are incredibly lightweight, which makes them a big winner in my book. Blinking won’t feel like an extreme sport because these wear so comfortably. The base of the lashes require the slightest amount of liner to disguise. The mini’s can be re-used up to 10 times, although I don’t personally find that feasible nor have I with any other falsies I have tried.
A small vial of glue is concealed underneath the lash packaging and perfectly suitable for wear. These very helpful instructions are courtesy of the Gorgeous Cosmetics website:
- Curl lashes and coat with mascara.
- Apply a thin layer of Duo Lash Glue along the band of the false lash.
- Leave for 10 seconds until the glue becomes tacky (this makes the lashes easier to stick onto the eye).
- Stand really close to your mirror, holding your false lashes (the opposite end of the glue) between your thumb and forefinger, tilt head up and place lashes down on top of your natural lashes. The false lashes need to sit in between the skin of your eyelid and where your natural lashes grow.
- Use your fingers to press your natural and false lashes together so you don’t get a double lash.
- Finish with an eye liner to disguise where falsies have been applied.
The Madam Mini Lashes are incredibly beautiful and create a lovely, full effect. These beauties are perfect to add an extra amount of drama to your look. The lightweight feel and nearly invisible base make them a great option. I can see myself personally purchasing these when just the right occasion presents itself.
Madame Mini Lashes $16