Heres wishing you a happy Memorial Day Weekend! I was looking forward to some family, fun and sun myself this upcoming weekend. However, with incessant rain and temperatures in the 50s here in NY, it looks like my plans will have to wait. If, weather permitting, your planning an escape to the beach this upcoming weekend, here are some beauties you lucky girls can take with you.
- Sunscreen – Protect and care for skin with the organic Coola Suncare collection – SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer (here) and SPF 30 Liplux (here)
- Hair Care – Protect your strands from chlorine and sun exposure – Yarok Feed Your Sunshine Hair Serum. (here)
- Sunglasses – Keep your eyes protected and help to prevent pre-mature aging from squinting – Ray Ban Youngster Erika Sunglasses (here)
- Beach Cover-up – The entire Miguielina clothing line is summer bliss – Miguelina Anna Cover-up Dress (here)
- Sun Hat – Keep your face out of the sun! – Straw hat from Jcrew (here)
- Getaway – I love this adorable check list from Knock Knock Stationary – Jcrew (here)
- Moisturize and Glow – Lengthen legs and conceal skin imperfections with a luminizing tint – Josie Maran Model Citizen Argan Oil with Radiance (here) and add it to your locks (here)
- Makeup – An all-natural and organic multi-use stain that lasts through the heat – Vapour Multi-Use Blush Stain in Impulse (here)
- Exfoliate – Get your skin summer ready and buff away dead skin this gardenia scented sugar body polish – Kai Body Polish (here)
- Polish – Color your tips and toes with season’s hotest hue Deborah Lippmann Amazing Grace (here)
- Clutch – Get in on the tropical print trend – Rebecca Minkoff Palm Tree Lissa Pouch (here)
Have a lovely weekend and don’t forget your sunscreen!