5 things this week…

Hello lovlies,

5-things-5-26-2

loving the Seven Seas candle from Catbird with the scent of the salty sea and mint

5-things-5-26-3

current reads

5-things-5-26

went to the Brooklyn Flea today only to arrive while it was being evacuated, then cheered up with some…

5-things-5-26-1

…chicken and waffles at Sweet Chick in Williamsburg

5-things-5-26-4

new wears, a Brian Lichtenberg ‘inspired’ tee for a fraction of the price on etsy and my favorite open hoop earrings from Melissa Joy Manning

Hope you all had a lovely week!

This entry was posted in 5 things this week. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to 5 things this week…

Chicken and waffles??? That’s such an interesting combination! I don’t think I’ve seen anything like that! Sounds like you had a good day anyways though πŸ˜‰

2. ooooh I need to read the detox book. Waffles and fried chicken, such a weird combo haha but I’ve seen it done

3. Tiffany says:

That candle sounds amazing! I love unique and interesting scent combinations. Love that camo shirt too πŸ™‚

Ooooh, chicken and waffles! Divine!

5. asti says:

I really like this kind of post and those fried chickens are really tempting.. so yummy. I told my friend to get some KFC chickens right away after looking at it hahahaha.

And that golden candle jar is so beautiful!! The scent sounds gorgeous as well.

6. Isabelle says:

Your five things make me so envious! I wish I lived in an exciting city like New York.. We’re visiting next Spring though! I really want to do that flea market. I’ll have to bug you for your favorite spots by then πŸ™‚

• Hi Isabelle! I actually live outside New York on Long Island, about 40 minutes away. I wish I took more advantage of the proximity to the city but I am a but guilty of taking it for granted. πŸ™‚

• Isabelle says:

If I lived in Long Island.. I’d be in Manhattan all of the time! πŸ˜‰ But I get what you mean. I lived in London for a while and some of my days off I just stayed in my borough and didn’t bother exploring the city since I felt so comfortable where I was. Just the feeling of being there & being part of the big city made everything okay for me.

7. Gotta love Etsy! I like to buy my jewelry from there–all the delicate gold pieces inspired by those really popular and really pricey designs from Jennifer Zeuner, Gorjana, etc. πŸ˜€

8. Kiss & Make-up says:

O_o Chicken…and waffles. That’s something new πŸ™‚

9. I haven’t tried chicken and waffles before. Interesting combination πŸ™‚

10. Sweet Chick is on my list of restaurants to visit! I’ve been craving Cajun/southern food for a while! πŸ™‚

11. Carina says:

Awesome post πŸ˜€ I love this series.

12. Ahh chicken and waffles…. love it. Apparently they’re making potato chips chicken and waffle flavor? ha… those hoop earrings are super pretty!

13. marisaporter says:

Please stop making me hungry.

14. mmmm i want to get something from catbird. i want rings!!! eee

We have a new restaurant here that serves waffles and fried chicken…I’m gonna half to try it πŸ™‚