Youngblood Mighty Shine Lip Gel in New Flaunt

The Mighty Shine Lip Gel from Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics is a high shine gloss with sheer color. A brand new shade of the Lip Gels was released in Youngblood’s recent Summer Collection called New Flaunt, descirbed as a brilliant pink with gold shimmer. New Flaunt is a perfect pairing for their Dragon Fruit Lipstick released in this collection as well.

yb-summer-2013-new-flaunt-2The Mighty Shine Lip Gel contains powerful antioxidants to help protect lips against premature aging. Jojoba Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oils help to condition the skin. The formula is big on shine and feels very nourishing to the lips. The gloss is on the tacky side, similar to the MAC Lip glasses, which ultimately provides longer wear. Though they are said to have vanilla scent, I can’t quite detect any smell at all and I am certainly not complaining.

yb-summer-2013-new-flaunt-3

The Mighty Shine Lip Gel comes in a squeeze tube that I only wish had a wider tip. It is suggested to dispense the desired amount of product before applying. If you squeeze as you go the suction will pull a bit on your lip.

yb-summer-2013-new-flaunt-4

New Flaunt is a sheer bright pink with gold shimmer. The shimmer allows the gloss to shine even more brilliantly and doesn’t migrate of feel grainy on the lips. I’ve been wearing New Flaunt almost every day since receiving it several weeks ago, both alone and layered over a lipstick. I love the Lip Gel formula, especially for its longevity of wear and recommend it to any lip gloss lover.

yb-summer-2013-2

(wearing Youngblood Mighty Shine Lip Gel in New Flaunt)

Youngblood Might Shine Lip Gel in New Flaunt $25.50 YBSkin.com

*Disclosure – This posts contains samples sent to My Lucite Dreams for consideration of review. I do not receive compensation for my reviews. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and based on my personal experience. All links in post are there strictly available for your convenience.
This entry was posted in Makeup. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Youngblood Mighty Shine Lip Gel in New Flaunt

Awww this looks so pretty on you! I’m not a gloss girl, but the color is really perfect for summer! The gold shimmer is amazing!

2. Tianna says:

lovely for Summer!

3. STUNNING on you Taylor! LOVE the gold in this! So summery!

4. Yaaay pretty summer gloss! I love Youngblood–great brand 🙂

5. Renee says:

What eyeshadow/blush are you wearing here? I love this look you look gorgeous :)!

• Hi Renee! Thank you so much, you are very kind. I am wearing a combo of Edward Bess Quad Royale in Summer in Capri – mostly as a contour and Burberry Blush in Peony. The eyes are Rouge Bunny Rouge Bohemian waxing 🙂

6. The packaging is really cute! Love how it looks on you, Taylor 🙂

7. You know what, the swatch looks so similar to Chanel Pink Teaser!! So similar! I love bright pink and golden shimmer. Lovely on your lips!

8. The delicate golden shimmers make this shade! And your makeup looks flawless, of course 🙂

I saw Youngblood at London but there was only a small table with some stuff 😦 the idea of a lip gel sounds amazing and of course it looks great on you!

10. Kiss & Make-up says:

Looks so lovely on you! Your whole make-up is just perfect.

That is GORGEOUS. I love the gold flecks! So juicy!

Love it! Any gloss with golden shimmer and I’m sold 😀