Birthday Wishlist

Yet another Birthday is fast approaching and I am to turn 31 at the end of June. I’ve never been one of mystery or subtely and so I share with you my Birthday Wishlist.

birtthday-wishlist-2013

1. Rouge Bunny Rouge has intrigued me to continue to discover products in their collection. Two products I am especially curious to try are the Milk Aquarelle Liquid Foundation in Chestnut Milk Parfait and Bronzing Glow Powder in At Goldcombe Bay.  – available in the US at beautyhabit.com
  2. La Bella Figura has been a brand I have been on my wishlist for quite some time. The combination of all natural, organic and wild-crafted ingredients sounds like utter bliss for the skin. The Hydration and Radiant Glow Evening Set for dry/damaged and mature skin sounds like the one to try. labellafigurabeauty.com
  3. Honore des Pres Love Coconut Eau de Parfum is a combination of the head notes of pure white coconut extract, tonka bean and vanilla bourbon with the base notes of white cedar and organic coconut essence. Love Coconut is an exquisite fragrance that I loved immediately only to further love it as the fragrance developed. beautyhabit.com
  4. May Lindstrom is a brand of pure beauty. It is a sensory experience to use one of May’s products. I am a big fan of the Clean Dirt and I am just incredibly eager to try the entire collection. The Complete Experience – maylindstom.com
  5. Aurelia is probiotic based skin care line containing ethically sourced 100% BioOrganic botanical formulations. The Miracle Cleanser – aureliaskincare.com

Have you tried any of these products? What is on your current wishlist?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Birthday Wishlist

1. Sylvia says:

Happy Birthday. Mine is this week. Some great people were born in June, huh!

Honore des Pres Love Coconut Eau de Parfum sounds amazing! I’ve been looking for a well-balanced coconut perfume. Will have to give it a look! I hope you get all the things, Taylor 😉

3. YES to RBR! I want to try that too. My birthday is approaching as well, and that’s at the top of my list 🙂

4. I’ve heard really great things about La Bella Figura and May Lindstrom! I’d love to know what you think if you get them!! May Lindstrom packaging is just so luxe!

5. Icaria says:

Oooh this is a nice wish list! I would love to try RBR Bronzing Glow Powder. If it’s anything like their blushes it must be more than nice.

6. YES! The completely May Lindstrom set is pricey but sooooo worth it! I just absolutely know you would LOVE it Taylor!! 😀

7. Honore des Pres Love Coconut Eau de Parfum sounds AMAZING! I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a fragrance with those notes! Must sniff it!
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday Taylor! xo

8. I’m sorry, you’re turning what?! Girl, we need the details on your skincare routine ASAP. Your skin is way too perfect to be almost 31! 😉

9. My birthday is at the end of June too 🙂 I don’t have a wish list yet though… I should start putting one together!

10. Sadly none of the brands are readily available over here, but Love Coconut sounds yummy already – coconut + vanilla = love!

Happy Birthday in advance! 🙂

11. Happy almost birthday, Taylor! I’m totally intrigued by RBR, too… they’re on my “to try” list

12. Tianna says:

Happy almost Birthday! Great picks! I love RGR products – esp their bronzing liquid. It’s so natural looking and pretty in Summer! the Honores des Pres Love Coconut smells incredible – totally on my wishlist as well! Totally in love with the May Lindstrom products, esp the Good Stuff Radiance Oil – IT IS AMAZING and it smells INCREDIBLE!!! Aurelia’s Probiotic Cleanser is also really lovely. It’s like a creamier version of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, if you’ve tried that. It’s really creamy, hydrating and cleansing. I really love how soft it makes my skin. Not as lovely as a balm cleanser, but good for Summer, I think! ♥ Hope you get all your wishes! ♥

Hope you have a great birthday Taylor and fulfill your wishlist! 😀 I’ve learnt of so many new brands from your blog…sadly I can’t find any in Canada.. 😦

14. Toya says:

Oh my…that fragrance sounds right up my alley, Taylor!! What a great wish list, I hope you get some of these (if not all) treats for your birthday! 🙂

15. Happy Birthday (month) Taylor! Haven’t tried anything on this list. Now want to try it all hahaha, you definitely know how to put a good wishlist together 🙂

16. miss belle says:

i want to try out aurelia’s miracle cleanser too.
    the coconut eau de parfum sounds delicious!
    xo

17. Tiffany says:

So I just tried At Goldcombe Bay today, and I love it! It has a silky smooth texture and is just beautiful. I will say though, that it’s even lighter than I was expecting. It’s probably the palest bronzer I own. I think if you’re darker than NC25, it might be too light for you… Happy early birthday! ❤

18. HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY! 🙂 I hope you get some of these wishlist items 🙂

19. Isabelle says:

Did you try the carrot fragrance LOVE does yet? It’s so strange but still very pleasant!! And totally agreed on Rouge Bunny Rouge. I really need to buy SOMETHING of that brand in the near future!