Yet another Birthday is fast approaching and I am to turn 31 at the end of June. I’ve never been one of mystery or subtely and so I share with you my Birthday Wishlist.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge has intrigued me to continue to discover products in their collection. Two products I am especially curious to try are the Milk Aquarelle Liquid Foundation in Chestnut Milk Parfait and Bronzing Glow Powder in At Goldcombe Bay. – available in the US at beautyhabit.com
- La Bella Figura has been a brand I have been on my wishlist for quite some time. The combination of all natural, organic and wild-crafted ingredients sounds like utter bliss for the skin. The Hydration and Radiant Glow Evening Set for dry/damaged and mature skin sounds like the one to try. labellafigurabeauty.com
- Honore des Pres Love Coconut Eau de Parfum is a combination of the head notes of pure white coconut extract, tonka bean and vanilla bourbon with the base notes of white cedar and organic coconut essence. Love Coconut is an exquisite fragrance that I loved immediately only to further love it as the fragrance developed. beautyhabit.com
- May Lindstrom is a brand of pure beauty. It is a sensory experience to use one of May’s products. I am a big fan of the Clean Dirt and I am just incredibly eager to try the entire collection. The Complete Experience – maylindstom.com
- Aurelia is probiotic based skin care line containing ethically sourced 100% BioOrganic botanical formulations. The Miracle Cleanser – aureliaskincare.com
Have you tried any of these products? What is on your current wishlist?