5 things this week…

Hello lovelies!

Sorry for my lack of posts recently. Sometimes life just takes over with heavy doses of the good, the bad, and the trivial. Amidst it all, I have as well taken the given opportunities to fully submerge myself in the present. I love summer, it recharges me and if my energy is up, I crave to be alive in every moment.

I have some exciting posts planned for this week, including a look at the new Sephora Exclusive Lorac Pro ‘To Go’ Palette!

5x-7-2

peonies & Diptyque – classic blogger’s display

5x-7-2-1

the seashell store in Sag Harbor – a favorite place

5x-7-2-2

treasures from the sea

5x-7-2-3

a much-needed Sunday pampering session

5x-7-2-4

loving this months Goodebox!

Be Present!

xxoo

This entry was posted in 5 things this week. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to 5 things this week…

1. I’m glad you’re enjoying your summer, Taylor! Sometimes life happens and you can’t be worrying about posting frequency if you’re really allowing yourself to enjoy the moments. After all, at the end of it all, you’ll remember cocktails at sunset with a good friend more than meeting a deadline to post, ya know?! Hugs!

Hey Taylor, don’t worry! Summer is when both bloggers and readers have their hearts somewhere else, and it’s only logical! Love the peonies! I saw some the other day, but since I’ll be gone for a while soon, I thought I might as well hold off till I get back. Let’s hope there will still be some when I get back!

I agree, summer is when I just want to go outside to play! I’ve never heard of the Goodebox, but it looks pretty interesting!

4. I love peonies–some of my absolute favorite flowers ever! Also love the Osmia Organics Mask (obviously since I can’t stop raving about it :P).

It seems that all of us bloggers have been a little MIA lately and I think we all feel a bit guilty and keep apologizing but it doesn’t matter since we all are going through the same kind of thing! 😛 haha! So don’t worry Taylor dear–hope you’re enjoying your summer! I know I am!! 😀

5. Icaria says:

Get out there and enjoy! I’m taking it easy too, spending more time with my daughter. 🙂 Love the peonies!

Sounds like you’re experiencing summer just the way you should Taylor 🙂 Enjoy it wholeheartedly!!

Beautiful pictures Taylor! And that Bliss Hot Salt Scrub looks amazing…I tried the Philosophy Amazing Grace hot salt scrub a few years ago and really liked it. XO

8. Isabelle says:

Enjoy your Summer Taylor! I had the same issue this weekend.. Sometimes life just takes over & of course sun, friends and fun times are way more exciting than blogging. We understand!

9. JoanneP says:

I like the seashell store!! When I was a kid my parents took us to the beaches every summer. Those seashell stores were one of my summer treats. Good memory!

10. Tianna says:

love the seashell store! Looks like such a fun place to browse!

11. Ahhh summer. How I miss it! Lovely collection of items, I feel like I need a peony and Diptyque to candle to complete me now.

12. happy summer! i tried to buy peonies the other week and they are apparently out of season in california at this time of year? I couldn’t remember what they actually smelled like and wanted some! haha. diptyque candles are SO expensive and SO pretty. 🙂