Quick Sunday Pamper Snapshot & Quick Review…
- Shea Terra Morrocan Argan & African Wild Honey – Hydrating Facial Cleansing Elixir – A sudden craving for everything honey in addition to a minor break-out made me reach for this Goodebox sample.
- Kahina Antioxidant Mask* – A staple for a non-drying deep cleanse and exfoliation.
- Perricone MD Intensive Pore Treatment – A fairly new product to me and so far, so good! I love the chemical exfoliators it contains. It seems to clear me up without drying me up. Still no word on its “pore shrinking” abilities.
- Caudelie Vinosource Hydrating Sorbet – In the market for a new daily moisturizer. Trying this one out tonight.
- Bliss Hot Salt Scrub – Another new product. The “hot” part of the scrub sounded quite intriguing though it’s not much more than the peppermint oil. I’m not loving it scrubbing abilities, nor do I find it that hydrating.
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse – This self-tanning mousse goes on streak-free and gives my skin a deep, dark tan. I love it!
- Kahina Argan Oil* – One of my favorite oils to hydrate me from hair to toes.
- Essie Naughty Nautical – Painting my tips tonight with this gorgeous, shimmering teal. This photo is not a color reference.
I hope you all had a lovely week and some personal time to pamper yourself, you deserve it!