Summer Nail Polish Picks

This season our favorite classic summer shades have gotten a makeover with the addition of shimmer. Dior’s summer collection featured four must-have sparkling hues and Chanel released some exceptionally reflective shades. Nudes are still on trend, while white has made a comeback.

photo-3

Here are my carefully selected round-up of summer polishes that have seen the most wear from me this season. Chanel’s classic, Holiday and Illamsqua Lament, are two brights that make a bold and bright statement. A vampy shade is a great pick year-round and Chanel’s new shade Taboo is a mind-blowing choice. Last year’s must-have was Deborah Lippmann’s Mermaids Dream and this year I crown Chanel Azure as the polish of the year!

photo-4

nail polish seance

photo 2-10

Chanel Holiday , Dior Delice, Dior Diablotine, Illamasqua Lament

photo 3-3RGB Punch, Deborah Lippmann Amazing Grace, Chanel Taboo

photo 4-2

Essie Naughty Nautical, Essie Butler Please, Deborah Lippmann Mermaid’s Dream, Chanel Azure

What are your top polish picks this season?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Summer Nail Polish Picks

1. Love your picks Taylor!! I really like that Lippmann Amazing Grace-will have to look for that one!

Gorgeous choices, Taylor! I still need those Dior polishes…and Spring Ball, as well 😉

3. Tianna says:

love it! Esp the Chanel & RGB ones ♥

4. Gorgeous picks! The RGB one looks fantastic. I am loving Sheswai Hot Damn and For Real, Zoya America and Jacqueline and Butter London Trout Pout.

Great pics and great picks! I’ve been wearing more or less the same shades! Dior Spring Ball is my most-worn shade so far this year. There’s something about that one that keeps me going back!

6. Love all the corals! But especially RGB Punch… how have I not seen that shade before? It’s actually not summery at all, but I’ve been wearing Zoya Amanda on my nails a lot this summer

7. Icaria says:

DL Mermaid’s Dream is so beautiful I really should have purchased that one. I’ve been wearing Taboo & Lilis a lot this summer as well as Essie’s The Girls are Out, I love the light silvery shimmer of that one.

8. Lindsay says:

Just got a pedicure with Essie Butler Please 🙂 Fun color for summer. That RBG peach shade looks gorgeous! Need to try their polishes sometime soon.

9. Jenny says:

Totally agree with you about Azure–I can’t believe it hasn’t sold out yet.

Fantastic picks, Taylor! I love the pictures you’ve taken here, makes me want to go dive into my polish collection 😉

11. All these look great! My summer fave has to be Dior Saint Tropez. They should make it a permanent!