On my Radar – New Beauty

New beauty collections flood in mid-season in multitudes. Some collections strike me, while most I just let pass by until I can anticipate the next. However, there are some things that I can’t pass up. Like a new foundation formula from a well-known brand or a new product innovation. Here are a selection of the few, newly or soon to be released products that have gained notice on my radar.

radar-1

Nars Radiant Cream Compact Foundation

Nothing gets me quite riled up like a new foundation formulation, add the word ‘radiant’ to the name and I’m all in. NARS has just released their new Radiant Cream Compact Foundation that provides lightweight coverage and a luminous finish. If this contains any of the magic that can be found in their Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, then we might be a match made in heaven. foundation refill $38, compact (sold seperately) $10 sephora.com

radar-4

Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo

Hourglass has a new lip crayon out for nude lip lovers. Available in a selection of six nude shades, there is a “nude for your every mood.” The formula is described as “creamy, full-coverage with a satin finish.” As a fan of nude lips and jumbo crayons this new release seems like it was made for me. I have already ordered Nude No 5 (a golden peach nude with luminosity) sight unseen.  I also hear Chanel is bringing us a pencil lipstick come Fall. $30 each at sephora.com

Shu Uemura Tokyo Flash Fiesta Eyelash Curler

A new eyelash curler from the eyelash curling geniouses over at Shu Uemera, need I say more? I came across this beauty thumbing throught the most recent issue of Allure. I have yet to gain any more information on this product, but tell me when and where and I am there.

radar-1

Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Cleansing Oil and Moisture Mist

Elizabeth Dehn and One Love Organics have come together yet again, bringing us two new products from their Active Moisture Line. Their first colab featured the exquisitely formulated Vitamin C Active Moisture Serum which was a miracle worker for my dry skin. The duo has now given us a Vitamin D Time Release Mist along with the Vitamin B Active Moisture Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover *swoons*. $39 & $38 at oneloveorganics.com

What new product releases are on your radar?

This entry was posted in Makeup, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to On my Radar – New Beauty

Wow, that lash curler! It’s probably great for eyelashes that a regular curler wouldn’t get!

2. Isabelle says:

That lash curler looks divine!!! I’ve been holding off on buying their regular one since my cheap curler actually does a pretty decent job.. But a novelty like this I would HAVE to buy 😉

I’m currently obsessing over Guerlain’s Crazy Paris collection. I saw the first picture on British Beauty Blog’s Instagram today and I’m in love with it. Check it out on instagram.com/britbeautyblog.

• Guerlain’s new collections are always divine. I’m also taken to the new Givenchy, gorgeous! My lashes are terrible at taking a curl and I the usual ones do pinch, this seems like an incredible idea 🙂

3. glambunctious says:

Those nude lippie crayons from Hourglass are perfection! I have started to let new releases pass me by big time lately, as well because I’d go broke if I bought errrrything I was intrigued by! Sometimes it’s great to add things to your wish list (I have a whole board dedicated to this at Pinterest) and sit on it for a while to see if it still strikes you as must-have material (hereinafter MHM) a month or two later. Today I broke down and bought the Lancome Blush in Love in Pomettes D’Amour and Baume in Love in Urban Ballet. I feel in love after seeing Rema’s pictures of them on The Burgundy Book. 4 months later, I still swoon when I think about them so I felt like it was okay to proceed to the checkout, lol! 🙂

• Hi Kristen,
      I do though same thing. Though I save them to my photo stream. The new releases can be such a pain. Also if its seasonl they’re just not available of you fall for them. Remy is dangerous, lol. Any bright lip she wears I’m crazy for. xo

4. Tianna says:

oo the Cleansing oil looks great!

5. Totally excited for the NARS foundation release as well (like I need another foundation!!). I keep checking with my Sephora but alas, it hasn’t yet arrived. Just received the Hourglass Femme Nude Stylos in #1 and #3 and they are amazing! I am fairly certain you will adore your #5! Great post Taylor…thanks for hosting the discussion.

xoxo,

Rachel

• Hi! Yup, the Nars was just ordered yesterday and though it’s too soon I keep checking myself! I can’t wait for you to feature the Lip Crayon, I need to make certain I won’t need any more shades 🙂
      xoxo

6. Love my NARS foundation! I think the finish is so you…hope you pick it up! I’m intrigued by the Shu Uemura lash curler and need a video review in a “see it to believe it” way. It’s just completely unique!

7. So many good things lately! Testing Hourglass Femme Nude No. 2-pretty opaque!
    And the NARS foundation on on my list too! I love cream foundations!

8. Carina says:

Aaah, NARS and Hourglass always make me want to forget I’m on a ban! Great picks!

Ooo a new Shu Uemura eyelash curler with a fancy name?? I’m so in for that!

10. That eyelash curler looks great! Let us know when you find it.

11. First 3 items are in my list too! As for skincare, I’m planning a huge Dior Capture Totale haul end of the month… so I might have to skim on makeup because I really don’t NEED more colours, you know? LOL!

12. Oo definitely curious about the new NARS foundation and those Hourglass pencils! I’ve been really loving the ED4OLO cleansing oil and the mist as well… But seriously, I NEED to know more about this new Shu eyelash curler – I’ve only seen a few blurbs about it, but I can’t wait for it to come out!

13. I’m absolutely dying to try the Hourglass nude pencils, and the NARS foundation looks so promising too! I hadn’t seen those new eyelash curlers but I’m intrigued… I’m completely obsessed with making the most of my lashes, I usually curl with a standard curler then again with a heated one (excessive, I know), so I’m really interested to hear how this new one works