ILIA Perfect Day Lipstick ‘Limited Edition’ Shade

It’s a joyous occasion for this lipstick lover, for she has found her perfect red! Ilia’s new lipstick shade in Perfect Day has me finally wearing a red lippy in confidence. It’s only a bonus that Ilia’s lipsticks are completely natural and organic. As someone new to the Ilia brand, I am smitten with the gorgeous formula and am certainly sensing a new lipstick obsession on hand. Unfortunately Perfect Day is a ‘limited edition‘, so hurry and grab it while they’re still available!

ILIA-Perfect_day-2

Perfect Day is a warm, toned down coral-red. This softened red is a very flattering and wearable shade. Ilia’s lipstick glides on beautifully, feeling soft and nourishing on the lips. Perfect Day starts out with a bit of a shine and wears to a semi-matte finish. The color wore very well for several hours without a need for a touch-up. One thing I noticed, as the color wore down, it faded evenly and still looked flattering as it softened and disappeared.

LOVELY INGREDIENTS: Organic castor seed oil, organic sesame seed oil, organic jojoba seed oil, organic sunflower seed oil, organic beeswax, triisostearyl citrate, candelilla wax, organic cocoa seed butter, organic tapioca stach, aloe vera leaf juice, grape seed oil, rose hip fruit oil, sage leaf extract, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), red 7 CI15850, red 28 CI 45410, yellow 5 CI19140.

ILIA-Perfect-Day-3  one swipe with flash lighting

ILIA-Perfect-Day-4

ILIA Lipstick in Perfect Day $25 ecodivabeauty.com

What’s your favorite red?

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to ILIA Perfect Day Lipstick ‘Limited Edition’ Shade

1. Britanie says:

So beautiful! I just received the other limited lip product from Ilia, the “Lust For Life” tinted lip conditioner and it’s BEAUTIFUL as with all other Ilia products. I really really wish I had ordered Perfect Day also! It looks so beautiful on you. I love the warm tones in it!

2. So pretty! I love the soft look of this shade on you!

I’m not quite ready to start a full-blown obsession with organic makeup – too focused on skincare right now – but once I actually use up some of what I have makeup wise (trying to downsize!) then I’m going to be all over Ilia, so far I love everything about them that I’ve seen and read! This is a fantastic shade for you Taylor!

4. This is gorgeous on you, Taylor…I adore the subtlety and tone…uniquely lovely! Will have to take a peek at this shade!

xoxo and hope all is well,

Rachel

Hey Taylor, it’s such a stunning shade on you! I’d love to look into it/the brand in general now!

6. Ah Taylor, is there anything that you don’t wear beautifully?? This lipstick suits you perfectly! AND I’m now looking at Ilia… have to find a site that offers international shipping so I can get myself some to try 🙂

7. satine89 says:

Never heard od this brand, but the lipstick seems amazing! I love that color, it’s very unique!

8. Icaria says:

Oh this is lovely on you and I like the fact that it doesn’t appear as bright as the bullet. I don’t know this brand and I’m now intrigued. I’ll go have a look at the website.

I’m with Lily – is there anything you don’t wear beautifully?! This is a beautiful, soft shade on you – I really like it!

10. Tianna says:

such a beautiful color for any season. It looks lovely on you!

11. L e n a says:

not much to say hear…it is so gorgeous on you, Taylor!!!!! beautiful

12. This is gorgeous on you! Love how Ilia’s lippies are so moisturizing too. There’s nothing quite like finding your perfect red 🙂 Mine’s Ellis Red in their Milky Lips formula, actually I’m convinced it’s EVERYONE’S perfect red.

13. Katie says:

Great post, great pics! I’ve been wearing Bang Bang lately and Sacred by RMS Beauty.