Laura Mercier easily has one of the most exquisite selection of Holiday gifts. This year the one item that ultimately caught my eye is their ‘limited edition’ Petite Baked Eye Colour Bonbons Palette. They come available in three selections Amethyst Trio, Emerald Trio and the one I have here, the bronze trio. For the dreamer, there is a luxurious collection of 30 bonbons.

LM-bonbons-bronze

The Petite Baked Eye Colour Bonbons from Laura Mercier contain a trio of multi-finish eye shadows. Can you spot the shade that stole my heart? Laura Mercier’s Baked Shadows are to be used both wet and dry. When applied dry, these shadows perform good. Sienna gave me some trouble with an uneven application. However, when you use these shadows wet… Bam! The vibrancy of these shadows are exceptional and in my opinion are definitely made to perform wet.

lm-bonbons-3So, lets first talk about Bronze Opal. Bronze Opal is a reddish-brown with green iridescent shimmer. It’s an absolute stunner and performs beautifully when wet, without any shimmer fallout. This shade is a perfect pair with green eyes. Cameo is a beige with a satin matte finish. Sienna is a medium warm brown with shimmer. Together these three shade pair beautifully for a complete look.

LM-bonbons-bronze-3

wearing all three shade in the ‘Bronze Trio’ Palette

Laura Mercier Petite Baked Bonbons $25 nordstrom.com

This entry was posted in Makeup. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Laura Mercier Petite Baked Eye Colour Bonbons ‘Bronze Trio’ from the Holiday Color Collection

Oh wow, such an amazing trio! You’re right: this performs so much better wet! Bronze Opal is really amazing, and I love the look you created!

2. You and this trio are gorgeous! Bronze Trio is the one I was interested in most but haven’t had the chance to check out in person yet. Very helpful!

3. L e n a says:

oh my, i just clicked for the 30 bonbons and literally drooled..;-;
    this bronze trio looks amazing and you look beautiful wearing it! 🙂

4. Tianna says:

really pretty and natural looking – looks lovely on you! I love baked eye shadows

Gah, you are so gorgeous, Taylor! Are you wearing the RMS bronzer here?

I like the look of the shadows when used wet, but I’m so lazy T_T

Ofcourse she picked the bronze one! ^^ You’re the one and only bronze goddess, haha! I really love the name of these eyeshadows: bonbons. It makes me want to go by delicious chocolates and stuff myself, lol! Bronze Opal is such an unique shade, I absolutely understand why you fell in love with it. And the look is amazing, it suits you perfectly! ^^

7. Ahh this is SOO pretty, and of course looks beautiful on you. The name and packaging on their own are a bit irresistible, and these colors are definitely the ones I wouldve picked

8. SO PRETTY. Do I need this? NO. But SO PRETTY!

9. natalie says:

These look stunning on you, the look you made is beautiful! Bronze Opal looks amazing!

10. This trio looks really good, Taylor. I haven’t really looked into LM products, except for the caviar sticks… I should pay more attention to it 🙂

L.O.V.E. the look you’ve created here Taylor! It looks absolutely gorgeous 🙂

12. Tiffany says:

I didn’t even think twice about this palette but the wet swatches look amazing! Love your whole look here (especially the lips!)

13. Icaria says:

This look is stunning on you! Sooo pretty!!! If I hadn’t spent so much recently I’d actually consider this since I have yet to try LM eyeshadows. 🙂

14. glambunctious says:

Bronze Opal is a show-stopper! These look stunning on you. You know how to rock a bronzey eye like nobody’s business. 🙂

15. JoshaCurlie says:

That “Bronze opal” shade looks almost identical to the Definer on the right side of the Wet ‘n Wild comfort zone palette! It’s also a duochrome and it has almost the exact same colour of shimmer and the warm reddish brown underneath (sorry I just had to mention it!).