The ‘spill it’ tag reveals the current contents of my makeup bag ‘as is’, live, raw and unedited. Thank you to the very inspirational Sarah Villafranco of Osmia Organics for tagging.
- Tom Ford Lip Colour in Spanish Pink
- Le Mertier de Beauty Lip Crème in Peche Crème
- Le Mertier de Beaute Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss in Crème de la Crème
- Becca Ultimate Colour Gloss in Miami Vice
- Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Lychee
- Osmia Organics Honey-Myrrh Lip Repair
- Caudelíe Hand and Nail Cream
- RMS “un” Cover-up #22
- RMS Buriti Bronzer
- W3ll People Universalist 2
- Rohto Ice Eye Drops
- Honoré Des Prés Love Coconut ‘sample size’
- Gressa Skin Rejuvenating Mist
The ‘spill’ clearly reveals my slight obsession for lip products with a whopping six, that’s six products for my lips. I’m loving gloss recently and the ones featured here are certainly some favorites. Osmia Organic’s Honey-myrrh Lip Repair is an essential, especially in the cold weather. I keep my RMS “un” cover-up on me for touch-ups throughout the day. I also tag along my Buriti Bronzer, as I’m often caught of guard my ‘paleness’ as I go from indoors to outdoors. Rohto eye drops keep my itchy, red eyes from making me insane, I’m also slightly addicted to the ‘cooling’ sensation. Gressa Skin Mist keeps my skin moisturized and dewy. I also keep company with my favorite hand cream, perfume and a hair tie.
All right time for you to spill it!