Get ready to ring in the New Year with a sparkling, radiant look! These six products are sure to help you look utterly radiant and glamorous. Its the perfect time of year to go a little overboard with shimmer. Have fun and get your glow on!
- PRTTY Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion was introduced to me by the lovely Garcy of ecodivabeauty.com. It’s a luminous body lotion that contains all natural ingredients. It conceals and tones the skin, ultimately allowing your skin to look its best. A light tint and subtle shimmer lends the skin an exquisite glow.
- Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre in Gold is a multi-purpose liquid shimmer. Apply it on top of your existing eye makeup for an intense sparkle or even to your lashes. My personal favorite way to use the liquid lustre is added to my hair finishing oil. (here)
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in Illusoire is an intensely sparkling plum cream shadow. Chanel does sparkle well and the Illusion D’Ombre shadows create an intoxicating look. (here)
- Ilia Illuminator in Cosmic Dancer is a limited edition golden luminizer. The golden hue warms up your complexion with a subtle radiance. (review)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Nail Lacquer in Petra is a shimmering matallic bronze with a high-shine finish. (here)
- YSL Golden Gloss in 54 (Golden Sand) is a nude shadow with plenty of golden shimmer. Shimmer for your lips? Why not, the result is utterly dazzling. (here)
What’s on your New Years beauty list?