Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Peach Pop

Clinique’s new Cheek Pop blushes are simply irresistible with their Gerbera Daisy  embossed flower detail and vibrant hues. Oh… the blush aint to bad either. A quick swipe in passing stopped me in my tracts and had me doing a foot shuffle back to the display.

c-peach-pop-1

What instantly grabbed my attention was their smooth texture and its unique radiance. The formula is creamy, almost gel-like and not in the least bit ‘powdery’. The blush is dense and takes some effort to pick up, but is all the while worth it in the end.

c-peach-pop-2While vibrant in its compact, the blush leaves a sheer veil of color that easily layers for intensity.  The Cheek Pops melt into the skin and contains the loveliest glowy sheen. Clinique Cheek Pops are a perfect release this summer for a pop of luminous color.

c-peach-pop-3

several swipes of Peach Pop

clinique-cheek-pop-peach-1

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Peach Pop $21

sephora.com, nordstrom.com

This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Peach Pop

1. budziak says:

Looks really pretty on you! I love the packaging on these, I’m not sure I could bring myself to use it for that reason, haha. They remind me of girl scout cookies, yum!

Hey Taylor, haha I see you’re a fellow Cheek Pop fan! I got Ginger Pop as a sample, and I love it so much that I bought Berry Pop! It arrived this morning. Can’t wait to play!

This looks so gorgeous on you Taylor! I have the same shade and I really adore it. Plus it looks so cute!

4. Lena L says:

Peach Pop looks perfect on you!
    I have Berry Pop and love the formula so much. 🙂

5. I have yet to read a negative review on these cheek pops! I love them to bits and Peach Pop looks great on you Taylor 🙂

6. natalie says:

Peach Pop look beautiful on you! I love these blushes, the formula is amazing!

7. That blush looks beautiful on you! I really like how it looks on the skin.

8. tianna says:

such a pretty color!

9. Lurvely!! Ginger Pop is on my list (as opposed to your kiss, sorry Hall & Oates)! 😉